Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:40:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Remind Neil Thread

Started by actwithoutwords, June 01, 2007, 04:17:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

actwithoutwords

Inspired by the Morris shoutcast thread:

Quote from: Neil on June 01, 2007, 02:39:51 AM
Only a gig left, gah, must get DVDRs.

So, in the spirit of a helpful community, what else should Neil not forget to do?

There's almost no milk for the morning you twat, sort it out.

glitch

Well for people who want DVDRs, I heartily recommend UKDVDR. Cheapest high quality DVDRs I've found, speedy service too. Just don't sign up to their newsletter as they'll bombard you with e-mails about every price change they ever have.

NoSleep

I'd like to remind Neil to send me a section of the material he encoded last night. A PM on here, or Last.fm, to a sendspace link would be fine, thanks.

mothman

I'd like to remind Neil to. . . umm, phone a relative this weekend, he said, knowing that with his luck, were he to specify a particular relative, it would be one that had tragically moved beyond the veil.

Neville Chamberlain

I *think* he sent me a message recently responding to one I sent him. There was a little [1] next to "My Messages", but when I opened my inbox, nothing new was there!

Either this forum's still being tinkered with, or I'm a complete dumb-ass, I dunno.

surreal

Quote from: glitch on June 01, 2007, 10:08:17 AM
Well for people who want DVDRs, I heartily recommend UKDVDR. Cheapest high quality DVDRs I've found, speedy service too. Just don't sign up to their newsletter as they'll bombard you with e-mails about every price change they ever have.

Never tried them but I will plug http://www.svp.co.uk for media - and you should sign up for their newsletter as you frequently get special offers and 99p delivery etc...

As you were, move along....

boki

I'm surprised Aubrey hasn't waded in to tell us to get our DVD-Rs from Mr Patel.

Neil

Quote from: actwithoutwords on June 01, 2007, 04:17:19 AM
Inspired by the Morris shoutcast thread:

So, in the spirit of a helpful community, what else should Neil not forget to do?

Thanks!  Skint, though.  Really need to get me some of them double-layer ones too, so that I can burn off God Of War 2.  Ooh, I can't wait.

QuoteThere's almost no milk for the morning you twat, sort it out.

Actually, there's plenty, it's decaf tea bags I've just run out of.  Not such a clever mister smarty pants now, are we?

Neil

Quote from: NoSleep on June 01, 2007, 10:25:29 AM
I'd like to remind Neil to send me a section of the material he encoded last night. A PM on here, or Last.fm, to a sendspace link would be fine, thanks.

Yes, will do so, thanks sir.

QuoteI *think* he sent me a message recently responding to one I sent him. There was a little [1] next to "My Messages", but when I opened my inbox, nothing new was there!

I did reply, yes.  And yes, I do have a large carrier bag, but no, I'm not interested in meeting up for that.

Funcrusher

Quote from: Neil on June 01, 2007, 05:31:22 PM
Thanks!  Skint, though.  Really need to get me some of them double-layer ones too, so that I can burn off God Of War 2.  Ooh, I can't wait.

Actually, there's plenty, it's decaf tea bags I've just run out of.  Not such a clever mister smarty pants now, are we?

Yay, another decaf tea drinker.

Cack Hen

BUY A MASSIVE CASTLE FOR US ALL TO LIVE IN.

Neil

That email should be with you now Nige, cheers.

Aubrey Barkus

DVD plus or DVD minus!  Tampons for ladies' leaky vagin-us: Ginsters, Fray Bentos, deodorant smell- where can I get them? Mr-
QuoteI'm surprised Aubrey hasn't waded in to tell us to get our DVD-Rs from Mr Patel
cuntsocks.

NoSleep

biniput

The website is back.

Hooray hooray for Niel

as he has created this.

Hooray hooray for Niel for bringing it back.

Niel... does he know what an achievement he has done.

actwithoutwords

Has your mother cunningly mis-spelled your name not once but twice in order to fool us?

Neil

Oh y'know, it's cocktail hour in Mumsy's house.

Neil

Heh, you did actually just freak me out a bit there!  I became momentarily worried that my music was much too loud.  Vision Creation Newsun by Boredoms currently, although I am trying to burn off Miles DVDs at the minute.

buttgammon

The neighbours sound like a bunch of pricks, anyway. What kind of neighbours don't like to hear Pharaoh's Dance at 5am?