Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:09:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Celebrities Deserve Special Treatment!

Started by Artemis, June 04, 2007, 10:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

What's she so upset about? She's not going to prison or anything, she's just going to some namby pamby day care jail

Peking O

I love how CNN add little links to video clips in parentheses, just to rub it in. Like this:

QuoteShe had been in jail since late Sunday. (Watch Hilton enter jail )

Artemis

Wow, that's quite some photo. Imagine how much that would go for.

This could be the best thing that's ever happened to her and I really hope she'll get over it in time to learn stuff from being inside. If she comes out having learnt absolutely bugger all, there is definitively no hope for her. My prediction is she'll write a book about her experiences which will sell millions. The bitch.

Edit: I've just discovered this, which everyone should watch for one thespian's absurd theatrical reaction to the press conference where the court spokesman reveals that Hilton's going back to jail, then the swift calls for him to shut up by the assembled journalists. Hilarious!

I think I read somewhere that the reason she was transferred to house arrest was because she is 'writing' a prison diary that would make her a fortune - and they're not keen on profiting from criminal activity.

Probably bollocks.

Alberon

Quote from: Artemis on June 08, 2007, 09:48:40 PM
Edit: I've just discovered this, which everyone should watch for one thespian's absurd theatrical reaction to the press conference where the court spokesman reveals that Hilton's going back to jail, then the swift calls for him to shut up by the assembled journalists. Hilarious!

I was watching that live on Fox News (I know their bias is odious, but for live stuff in the US they are usually fairly good at covering it).

Anyway, it was some guy who called Sheppard Smith (I think) who was the news anchor for that hour and he kept up a running commentary during that press conference. He even said at one point something like, "I seem to have turned into Mystery Science Theatre right now."

He was commenting on the guy who made the outburst long before he actually called out. Mainly because he was just to the right of the man doing the press conference on Fox's feed. And he was standing there in his "I heart Paris" hat, (where the Paris bit was clearly cut out and stuck on the hat) mouth open, hanging on every word. Later on he spotted himself on the monitor and kept moving his head so it looked like he was kissing the press-conference-guy on the cheek. By this time the news announcer was just ignoring the press conference and just laughing at the nut, even to the point of going "Ba Ba Booey! Ba Ba Booey!" (A Howard Stern reference mainly shouted by members of the public on live TV when they've hoaxed the network).

Little Hoover

I don't think I've ever seen an image that's more hilarious and depressing at the same time:

Artemis

Has the one furthest away got her pants on back to front?

Beagle 2

I think she may just be able to rotate her head 360 degrees.

Good, well nice to see the whole thing hasn't descended into utter farce and a total fucking media circus.

May as well put her to death really, no comebacks then, everybody's happy.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Little Hoover on June 08, 2007, 11:43:19 PM
I don't think I've ever seen an image that's more hilarious and depressing at the same time:

Well at least it disproves the theory that Paris Hilton influences her fans to be anorexic

Uncle TechTip

Can't stand her, she looks like that Chantelle bitch off BB.

Percy Dovetonsils

Quote"I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage," she said.

ah, yes.

P K Duck

So... the mystery illness was a fear of eating or drinking anything lest she should need the toilet, and some unscrupulous guard take a picture?

Must have been a different Paris Hilton fucking that guy all over the internet then.

Wow, poor woman to have the same name, face, etc.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Got a chance to read The Sun revelling in the melodrama. One of Paris' beauticians was interviewed, and was saying Paris was distraught after going one day without moisturiser, her skin was going dry.

Once I'd finished laughing I wondered what sort of shit moisturiser Paris Hilton uses. Then I thought of all those impoverished African children who can't face the day because their parents are too poor to afford to buy them some Nivea.

Godzilla Bankrolls

So the jail term was a message from God, and not from a society that deems drinking and driving as something you really shouldn't do? I suppose God made her disregard her parole too.