Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:02:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mouse turd on my dressing table, what shall I do?

Started by Deadman97, June 05, 2007, 11:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greencalx

Suspecting mice in my old flat, I googled around and found out that sprinkling flour on the floor is a good way to know for sure.  So one night I came in from the pub, spilt a huge pile of white stuff at the exit to suspected mouse run (and sprinkled some flour too, boom boom), went to bed.  Next morning, instead of the expected paw prints... the flour was ALL GONE, and a couple of days later replaced by a big white turd.  Phoned the letting agency and they sent Dave round.  He was very good and eliminated the problem (though not before laughing at the traps I'd put out).

Then we moved into a new flat, same thing happened - but it took him three goes to flush them out the second time, on account of the huge fuck off holes in our floorboards and skirting.

But I'm such a wuss I occasionally even now have dreams about mutant killer rats.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotethough not before laughing at the traps I'd put out

Why was this? It's quite an amusing mental image to picture a man laughing at mouse trap placements, that's all.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Has no one tried reasoning with the mice? Eh? Eh?

Savages.

Mr. Analytical

I'm just amused that Deadman has a "dressing table".

Now I'm imagining him as a drag queen sitting in front of a huge lit mirror and a dressing table covered in make-up and then Sqeeeeeeealing when he finds a mouse poo.

greencalx

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 06, 2007, 03:18:45 PM
Why was this? It's quite an amusing mental image to picture a man laughing at mouse trap placements, that's all.

Not the positioning - the traps themselves.  "Ha! Waste of time" before diving beneath the floorboards with tear gas and a vat of poison.  (I am only slightly exaggerating here).