Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:14:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Goodbye England's Rose

Started by Zod, June 06, 2007, 08:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninestonecreature

A fella's standing outside the Paris Ritz Hotel waiting for a taxi. Next minute a black merc pulls up, the back window rolls down and Dodi Fayed pops his head out. 'Wanna lift?' he asks. 'Nah, it's ok I'll get a cab' replies the man. So Dodi says 'Come on, don't be silly, you can get in the back with me and Di!'

I'm not sure that one works on paper...

duckorange

How upset was Prince William over the C4 programme about his mum?

This upset:

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/local/display.var.1453329.0.it_asda_be_prince_william.php

Now THAT'S a drink problem.

Egyptian Feast

I always liked this one:

What did Princess Diana and Cornettos have in common?

They were both creamed by Walls.

Ba-dum-tish.

NerdBoy

Might as well wade in with one:

What's the similarity between Princess Di and a landmine?

They're both easy to lay but difficult to clear up.

Pinball

Quote from: Catalogue Trousers on June 06, 2007, 08:40:41 AMWith the proviso that that courtesy should be extended to everyone, up to and including Nobby Nobody on the local council estate.
Well said. Despite allusions to the contrary, they are not better than us.

I've been in the US for the last week, and there were numerous magazines containing the photos. I couldn't be bothered to buy them.

Pseudopath

The pics are here, here and here, if anyone's that bothered. Don't worry, they're not gory, just grainy. Needless to say that if she'd died nowadays, we could all have been replaying her death nanosecond by nanosecond in pin-sharp digital crikey-vision.

phucough

A Diana-inspired joke, at least...

What's the difference between Will Carling and Dodi al-Fayed?

Will scored, Dodi hit the post.