Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:08:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Modern children are shit at being children

Started by Emma Raducanu, June 06, 2007, 03:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma Raducanu

In my day we used to all play out. Ah already been done.

Well there's a kid who must be about 10, who I spy on walks past most days and he has the most stylized hair ever. He really does have one side of his hair over one eye and is clearly conscious of how he looks. At 10 I just wanted to play footy and get laid. When did kids lose their imagination? I blame these PC3s

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Carlos Tevez on June 06, 2007, 04:02:19 PM
You wanted to get laid at 10?

It happened for him as well. Just not quite how he hoped.

Emma Raducanu

No, not really but I did fantasize about Pamela Anderson, which I doubt Kids could do now.

Pretty.Polly

It's crazy, the number of young girls I see on the tube on their way home from school caked in makeup in killer heals and designer hand bags is just scandalous.

I went out in town the other evening and was stood behind a group of young things who were talking aloud about what had happened in school that week.  You can imagine my shock when, after watching them pass by the bouncers without a second glance, I was asked for ID.  I am in my late twenties and these babies look older than I do!

katzenjammer

Quote from: DolphinFace on June 06, 2007, 04:04:52 PM
No, not really but I did fantasize about Pamela Anderson, which I doubt Kids could do now.

I doubt you'd fantasize about her now either, she's dog rough

Emma Raducanu

You know, I wouldn't complain if they'd hit the slippers a pipe stage. That'd be pretty cool, but there's no life in them. No energy; they don't even shout loud enough to disrupt me from working and I was rather looking forward to being the grumpy old man all the neighbourhood kids were to scared to venture near.

DocDaneeka

Atleast modern children know the difference between an avatar and a desktop backround, didn't you see this thread Dolph?