Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:55:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Truth or Dare.

Started by fauxgems, June 06, 2007, 09:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxgems

When Gatherings Go Sour, a round of Truth or Dare is often mooted, that is, if you're under fifteen and still get boners off of late-night re-runs of Eurotrash and sometimes cum in your jim-jams during a full-moon and oh-so-ironically mutter in-vogue counter-cultural phrases and form flippant groups with drunken friends in the garden based on similar but fleeting wacky traits, and you probably gleefully anticipate a death in the family so you can imagine yourself pulling a soap-opera fortuity face at the funeral. Well, assuming you're all like me, would you like to play Truth or Dare? Presumably the participant will have to nominate themselves to be Truthed or Dared, and then posters can make suggestions to that person, with the disclaimer that they are, by suggesting things, nominating themselves to be picked by the previous participant for the next round. Photographic evidence will be needed for most of completed dares, and as close to the disclosure of 'truth' as possible in an environment such as this.
I of course shan't be playing, as I'll be the haughty one who leans against the kitchen side with his arms crossed and a look of smug incredulity on his face. Oh, maybe I'll join in later when an acceptably large number of people start chanting my name and giving me attention and allowing me access to an avenue to play the game but keep intact my comic book cynicism, thus getting the best of both worlds and bringing me closer to Maureen, who I quite fancy a bit as she's the only one who laughs at my sarcasm, even though I probably shouldn't like her as I hear she once sat on and consumed some science equipment. But alas, it's all for you, Maureen, you funnel-fannied cunt.

So... truth or dare?

fauxgems

heh, I can't think of one to ask! Any ideas?

actwithoutwords

What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone?

Quote from: actwithoutwords on June 06, 2007, 09:51:10 PM
What's the worst thing you have ever done to someone?

Well, I had a rather abusive ex, and they had driven me to my limited wits' end.  They started a fight in the centre of town, so, as they walked away with their friends, all cocksure and confident, I shouted their deepest, darkest secret at them so all their friends heard it.

I felt awful about it, but it was neccessary.  They had already told everyone mine.

Fry

Quote from: Sebastian Dangerfield on June 06, 2007, 09:55:51 PM
Well, I had a rather abusive ex, and they had driven me to my limited wits' end.  They started a fight in the centre of town, so, as they walked away with their friends, all cocksure and confident, I shouted their deepest, darkest secret at them so all their friends heard it.

I felt awful about it, but it was neccessary.  They had already told everyone mine.
It was a manage a tois?

No.  I am not going to repeat it because it was a horrible thing.

fauxgems

I dare you to tell us the horrible thing.

Small Man Big Horse

fauxgems

I dare you to take a picture of yourself sitting next to a stranger at a bus stop looking at them with a regal smirk while clutching your willy as though it were a glass of champagne at a fancy do.

actwithoutwords

The first part of that is actually quite a good one. Up for it SMBH?

Edit: Hold on, I appear to be currently called actwithoutword. Neil you anti-plural nazi.

Small Man Big Horse

Yeah, why not! Bar the willy bit. Though I'll try and think of something to make it a bit more fun.

I can't do it tonight but I'll get on to it either tomorrow or Friday.

Fry

Why don't you use something that looks like a willy at first glance, but on closer inspection is just a hot dog sausage/mars bar...I've just rememebred everybody isn't black like me...Milkybar?

Small Man Big Horse

That's not a bad idea, I'll try and get hold of something like that.

Fry

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on June 06, 2007, 10:26:19 PM
That's not a bad idea, I'll try and get hold of something like that.
You could get a comedy mule from a jokeshop.

And don't think it would be a waste of money, I'd have million uses for a comedy franklin.

(in school we used to draw a bellend onto out fingers and poke it out of our flies, if you look at it quickly it looks like a mule.)

Uncle TechTip

Dare
Run round the block naked.
*SLAM* Done it!

Rev

THIS THREAD LACKS STRUCTURE.

Ask me something.

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: Rev on June 07, 2007, 12:41:35 AM
THIS THREAD LACKS STRUCTURE.

Ask me something.

What's your credit card number?

Quote from: Santa's Boyfriend on June 07, 2007, 12:33:28 PM
What's your credit card number?

What's yours?

I pick dare for the next person who posts in this thread.