Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,476
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:41:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bloody weather. I want a climate.

Started by hoverdonkey, June 08, 2007, 09:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoverdonkey

What am I supposed to do now? It's Mrs Donkey and her cousin's joint 30th tomorrow and I have organised for about 50 people to come to Richmond Park for a big old picnic. What the arsing hell am I going to do with 50 people now that it looks like it's going to rain tomorrow. All week, the BBC have been saying it will be dry and about 24 degrees. Now, with 24 hours to go, it's going to be 18 and raining. People are texting me asking if I've got a contingency plan. I'm fucked.

Make me smile

Buy some gazebos?

I don't think it will be too bad tomorrow:

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/tomorrow.asp?zipcode=Sw14

Looking at the radar picture, alot of the heavy rain will break up by tomorrow morning, leaving London and the South East with scattered showers.

Back to you guys in the studio.

Little Hoover

Richmond Park? mind if I gatecrash?

hoverdonkey

Not at all. Get yourself over to Pembroke Lodge. There'll be frisbee and football and everyfink. Just introduce yourself as Kellie's long-lost cousin and you'll be fine. We're a friendly, gullible bunch. Bring a brolly though

Artemis

It's horrible over Manchester right now - really dark and foreboding clouds just hovering above doing bugger all.

Rev

Well, what do you want from clouds?  A song and dance routine?

Artemis

boki

Quote from: Artemis on June 09, 2007, 09:31:34 PM
It's horrible over Manchester right now - really dark and foreboding clouds just hovering above doing bugger all.

A post for all seasons there.

hoverdonkey

Well, we got away with it. Cloudy but very, very warm. Good job there were clouds otherwise there would have been some very ill people. So, thanks weather. And sorry to the old lady who I hit on the back of the head with a frisbee.

Starlit

If you scoop out the insides of a deer, you should find that its carcass makes an ideal rain proof cover for one adult or two children.
It'll make your game of football that bit more interesting if you've all got four legs instead of two. You could also play that game where you have to eat pieces of chocolate using a knife and fork and wearing boxes gloves, but you won't need the boxing gloves.
Just strip them off and chuck them in ditch before you get back in the cars.
Hey presto! A dry and memorable picnic!