Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,464
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:35:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

BBQ and Cocktail Suggestions!

Started by Borboski, June 09, 2007, 12:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borboski

Ok, as it says on the tin-----aaaahhhhhhh!

Having a BBQ tommorow with some old pals, a long day of boozing and playing Pro Evo, Bomberman, Mario Kart, Wii until we head out for the evening.

Any dazzling simple cocktail recipes for a summer day, or simple bbq recipes?

Chin chin, bottoms up-aaaahhhHH!!!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BBQ recipe. Get some bits dead animal (many varieties are available). Start a charcoal fire. Wait for fire to go to white embers. Put dead animal bits near fire on a metal grill. Leave their until less raw and kind of burnt. Eat. Vomit disgusting cocktails onto t-shirt. Try and pull the MILF from next door. Hide from police. Fall asleep whilst half wearing your trousers and slumped over a kitchen chair.

Gas Mark 6/ 200 degrees for 30 mins. Serve with rocket salad.

Borboski

You've single handedly ruined any element of surprise arising from my big day of fun!

Utter Shit

Here's a handy hint: whatever cocktail you end up making, add a dash of lime to it. Always takes the sweetness off the cocktail and gives it a little kick.

Another tip specific to your barbeque - ban all Pro Evo players from picking a team that has Adriano in it. Anyone who does should be ejected from the party for being a cunt.

Baxter

Quote from: Simon O'Brien on June 09, 2007, 01:51:02 AM
Here's a handy hint: whatever cocktail you end up making, add a dash of lime to it. Always takes the sweetness off the cocktail and gives it a little kick.

Gah!