Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:45:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

BLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACK

Started by Johnny Nice Painter, June 09, 2007, 08:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Nice Painter

BLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACK

ccab

A wide-eyed new discoverer of the wonder of posterization...

I'd say the first mong is more interesting as an extreme and fairly vicious use of the liquify tool.

Johnny Nice Painter

BLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACK

ccab

You should go for fewer & better chosen shading contours. As it is now, it's more a photo than vector image.

Johnny Nice Painter

BLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACKBLACK

Artemis

rudi

This thread has been great.

He actually destroyed his own work in character after a wee bit of criticism.

Encore!

buttgammon

It's like sooooooo Emo. Or maybe darkly Gothic. Or like a black man, mother fucker. Are you calling me black? Well I fucked yo' momma up her fat ass last night, you hear me whitey? She was eating some shrimp. So I said "Hey, woman, the ocean called. They said they've run out of shrimp!"

Does that make me the racist now? Fuck! "Larry David, Larry David, Larry David".

boki

Can we get to the bit about the penis pills?  I haven't got all night.

Baxter

Reminds me of when an old schoolmate posted this on an 'art' website claiming to have painted it:

Artists Comments:
"I think it lost a lot of its painterly look when I scanned it in, as my scanner isn't set up right again"
"Thanks a lot! It only took a week or so, but I was working on it quite constantly though."

Pah!

samadriel

Quote from: buttgammon on June 09, 2007, 09:58:22 PM
It's like sooooooo Emo. Or maybe darkly Gothic. Or like a black man, mother fucker. Are you calling me black? Well I fucked yo' momma up her fat ass last night, you hear me whitey? She was eating some shrimp. So I said "Hey, woman, the ocean called. They said they've run out of shrimp!"

Does that make me the racist now? Fuck! "Larry David, Larry David, Larry David".

It's like, 'how much more black could this be?'  And the answer is, 'None'.  'None more black'.

Quote from: Baxter
Reminds me of when an old schoolmate posted this on an 'art' website claiming to have painted it:

Artists Comments:
"I think it lost a lot of its painterly look when I scanned it in, as my scanner isn't set up right again"
"Thanks a lot! It only took a week or so, but I was working on it quite constantly though."

Pah!

To be fair, I think the scanner really has butchered his use of the Angled Brushstrokes filter there.  I can't even see most of the crisscrossy bits!

edit:  'Insert Quote' indeed...  This new BBcode is bollocks, innit.