Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:00:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm not dead yet! The Life Thread...

Started by Pinball, June 10, 2007, 02:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

There's loads of death threads, but I'm more interested in who's still alive, and treasuring these guys until they pop it. Who to include??

Well, some thoughts...

Patrick Moore
Clint Eastwood
Arthur C Clarke
Tony Benn
[The Queen... hmmm, not sure about this]
Bernard Cribbins [I thought he was dead!]
Stephen Hawking
Paul McCartney
Humphrey Lyttleton
Goodies, remaining Pythons..
Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath group

IMO these 'old people' should be regularly interviewed by the media/publicised while they're here. I'd prefer that to the, frankly, scum who currently pollute our newsways with piffle. Who's got the time to waste??

Pseudopath

Ooh...can we add Brian Blessed? He's only 70 this year, but should be celebrated every day for being an awesome Shakespearian actor with marvellous comic timing. We don't see enough of him!

rudi

I could happily live for ever without ever hearing any more from the Goodies about the Goodies, the tiresome, bitter bores...

May I nominate

B B King
Bo Diddley
Herbie Hancock
Eric Hobsbawm
Ridley Scott
Karlheinz Stockhausen

for starters...?

Jemble Fred

I know bumping old threads is now some kind of cardinal sin. But it's just a lot quicker to go: http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=1507.msg34217#msg34217

The Duck Man

I thought this thread would be like one of those OAP death check things. We post here every day and if we don't the nearest Verbwhore comes round and checks whether we're being eaten by the alsatian.

I'm bitterly disappointed.

mook

Isn't it cats rather than dogs that do the initial eating of the recently deceased? I'm sure I've read that somewhere anyway. I wouldn't put it past them the spiteful little cunts.

SetToStun

Apparently dogs will occasionally do that too - although it's quite rare. But yes, cats will just tuck in as soon as you start cooling down. But that's cats for you.