Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:41:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What is the best thing in the world?

Started by Emma Raducanu, June 11, 2007, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

Quote from: buttgammon on June 11, 2007, 09:50:31 PM
Having a big shit while watching a great football match, eating a bucket of chocolate chip ice cream, listening to Bitches Brew and smoking a big Cuban cigar. In Paris. In a giant hotel suite with a marble floor. With a beautiful woman and a bottle of pink champagne.

Yeah, I guess my life isn't so bad...

Despite being a big fan of 'combining' pleasures, I've never enjoyed eating and shitting at the same time. I've always wanted to eat a fry-up in the bath though ever since I saw it in The Darling Buds Of May.

purlieu

I can imagine listening to Bitches Brew and watching a great football match at the same time could get incredibly tedious.
Also: shitting in front of a woman is far from what I'd call the best thing ever, but each to their et cetera.

Best thing ever?  The first couple of weeks of a wonderful relationship.

phes

purlieu

buttgammon

I suppose that would be a bit much. How about eating about five minutes after having a big shit? And if I have to stick to one, just having a really big shit.

Artemis

Raiding my parent's consistently and absurdly well-stocked fridge on one of my rare visits.

Murdo

In third place after Mrs Murdo and our dog, stolen free music off the internet.

Borboski

The feeling of reward after hard work - be it getting a job after an interview - or scoring a goal - mixed feeling or joy and relief and egotism.  Or, just as good, other people you care about being pleased for you.

Or - doing something which makes someone else genuinely happy.

fanny splendid

Heh, sheepy!

Quote from: purlieu on June 11, 2007, 10:59:10 PMAlso: shitting in front of a woman is far from what I'd call the best thing ever, but each to their et cetera.

No, it's her that shits, whilst you're precariously balanced, facing the pan, with her on your lap facing you, both of you with legs open. Feel the squeeze...

buttgammon

Quote from: fanny splendid on June 12, 2007, 11:10:47 AM
Heh, sheepy!

No, it's her that shits, whilst you're precariously balanced, facing the pan, with her on your lap facing you, both of you with legs open. Feel the squeeze...

That does actually sound quite fun, but where would I put the ice cream?

fanny splendid

Just off the top of my head;

• Her nipples
  • your nipples
  • Your lower back/arse
  • Both your mouths

MissInformed

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The countryside is the best thing in the world.

MissInformed

Quote from: fanny splendid on June 12, 2007, 11:18:26 AM
Just off the top of my head;

• Her nipples
  • your nipples
  • Your lower back/arse
  • Both your mouths

You poor thing. Was that a lengthy operation? :-)

buttgammon

Okay. I think I'm going with her nipples, because that would presumably count as a kind of foreplay. Although I might miss the match. Maybe it's true that men can't multitask.

Aubrey Barkus

A Fray Bentos pie, a litre of Riesling and drawing nudie pics on Etch A Sketch with Supervets on in the background.

fanny splendid

Flat screen televisions can be unobtrusively placed on any wall, and above any cistern. May I suggest a lower league match for all of those long balls up the front?

buttgammon

Thank you for the advice. Morecambe v Bradford City will be an intriguing one next season. Edited highlights of that, chocolate chip ice cream all over her tits. Next time I go on a date, I'll try and get this to happen afterwards!

As you can tell, most people don't like to go on a date with me. Of course, the charges were dropped. It was only a paracetamol, anyway. I wasn't to know that she was allergic to them.

Oscar

Getting a "Oh! I like people!" feeling due to strangers doing something unexpectedly nice or providing pleasant company.

Lady Beaner

Sex. Free drink. Waking up in a kingsize bed. iPod.

Guaranteed 'Cheshire Cat' moments.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I often wake up in the morning to a satisfied pussy.*

*Sorry, but I was legally obliged to fill in the gaps. Oo-err, etc.

This girl I met a few months back is the best thing in my own personal world.

Fry

[infant school] making new freinds[/infant school]

True though, those kids got it right.

fanny splendid

Quote from: MissInformed on June 12, 2007, 11:26:06 AM
You poor thing. Was that a lengthy operation? :-)

Jake and Dinos Chapman copied me!

Thanks for filling in the gaps S?S! whilst I was picking my girlfriend up from school.

buttgammon

Quote from: Fry on June 12, 2007, 01:50:05 PM
[infant school] making new freinds[/infant school]

True though, those kids got it right.

Being a bit more realistic than the ice cream/shit/sex/lower league football fantasy, that's another great thing.

The last friend I made  was especially great, because we previously had the most awkward relationship imaginable. I repeatedly embarrassed myself in front of her while trying to somehow get her to go out with me before. I prefer the amicable 'just mates' arrangement we have.

I've not seen her for a while - she probably thinks I've gone to the Solomon Islands with a load of Krautrock records seeing as I'm a bit of a weirdo and she's got an equally weird imagination.

Marvin

Meeting people is brilliant, except when the people in question are twats, but that's the thing. I hate 'people' and their stupid getting-in-my-way-in-the-shops but when you sit next to them on a long train journey, they all seem to wonderfully interesting.

buttgammon

People on planes are generally very interesting and nice to talk to as well. Apart from the bloke who sat by me on the way to Paris with his copy of the Torygraph practically covering the whole row. Did he get an oversize edition or large print or something like that?

CaledonianGonzo

Being about 10 feet away from your favourite band as they hammer out your favourite song, 50,000 people going nuts behind you as you share a bottle of Islay malt and some poppers with your mates and waving an inflatable palm tree having spent the whole day drinking mojitos in the sun.