Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:38:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What is the best thing in the world?

Started by Emma Raducanu, June 11, 2007, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

Waking up thinking you have to go to work, then realising it's Saturday.

Also, waking up from a really bad dream where you've done something terrible like murder someone, realising you haven't actually done that.

Being in bed while a thunderstorm rages outside. In fact, any kind of extreme weather delights me. As long as I'm not in the middle of it.

Emma Raducanu

I've decided trains are the best thing in the world. They're functional, fun, a great place to think, listen to music intensely, they offer a catalogue of wonderful sceneries and they're a happy place to enjoy poker and drink with friends. Wahayy

hpmons

Right now, the best thing in the world for me is the piano bit from Rob Dougan's Clubbed to Death...Heck any music.  Im just in a phase where music seems divine.  Also "Reach Out I'll Be There"...I think Ill go and play that now...

ColonCat

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on June 12, 2007, 05:30:53 PM
Being in bed while a thunderstorm rages outside. In fact, any kind of extreme weather delights me. As long as I'm not in the middle of it.

Me too! Eventually I plan to buy a lighthouse out at sea in some stormy region, the thought of hurricane force winds and 60 foot waves pounding the side of my house on a daily basis makes me profoundly happy. I dunno how much lighthouses sell for though, for a while now I've been seriously considering replacing my loft roof with as much glass is considered safe so I can make my weather experiences as intense as possible.

Rev

Quote from: DolphinFace on June 12, 2007, 08:10:30 PM
I've decided trains are the best thing in the world. They're functional, fun, a great place to think, listen to music intensely, they offer a catalogue of wonderful sceneries and they're a happy place to enjoy poker and drink with friends. Wahayy

Which exotic part of the world do you live in?  It can't be the UK, that's for sure.

Burberry Ape

When you're laughing with friends and you are all in such total hysterics that you lose control and it starts to hurt.

wasp_f15ting

All joking around.. that thing you know Love, thats pretty good right? Well I suppose it is these days till you lose everything you own via a divorce.

Ah.. we are so cynical about things we shouldn't be i.e. love, family, sex and a host of other pleasurable human activities. Yet we have zero cynicism around things that harm us and fuck us up for good..

rudi

Quotewe have zero cynicism around things that harm us and fuck us up for good..

Surely cynicism about bad things is a bit pointless. "Divorce, eh? I'm not convinced that's as much fun as people reckon..."£

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Trains are ace, they should re-nationalise them and let people on and off them freely. The extra commerce this would generate would make short work of the costs.