Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:13:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unflattering photos of your good self!

Started by Rubella, June 12, 2007, 04:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sproggy

Just pointing it out to everyone else.

Last word.

Make me smile

Guys, guys, look, you're both cunts.

Last word!

Laa laa laa laa laaaaa

Rubella

Why dont we just shut this topic down? It was meant to be a fun and silly thread full of silly photos of ourselves looking silly for us to say silly things about.  Its become a bit of a slanging match and wasn't intended as such and in future I'll make sure I don't post my ugly gom face anywhere else again for fear of war, nastiness, sad men in pants with semen on keyboards, ugly men and women, vanity etc etc.

The best things about this thread were, admittedly, my face and the tags. ;-)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Rubella thought they were out of line, plenty of other people also felt compelled to mention it too. I thought his comments could've been funny until the quoted part where it's clear he was just being nasty for the sake of it. You can tell when something is 'just someones opinion' and a spiteful attention-seeking stunt at someone elses expense, so your attempt to marshall this situation into a "he's being funny and genuine" isn't going to work because his post is up here for all to see. Rubella's picture was very funny, not to mention completely unflattering, and ccab's comments weren't in keeping the spirit of this thread. Whether people listen to anything I say or not, I hope they judge take the comments by what they say rather than who it's said by.

EDIT- ^ Yes, how about that.

sproggy

These 'look at me' photo threads have always ended in tears.

Just pointing it out.

Last word up.

Ambient Sheep

Christ, there ain't half some cunts on this board these days.  Or rather, there ain't half some people now behaving like cunts on this board these days.  What does it get you, guys?  A harmless nice enough thread turned into several pages of bickering and pissed-off people?  Does that make you hard?  I mean seriously, what DOES it do for you?  What kind of pleasure and/or fulfilment do you get out of it?

Rubella

Thanks Shoulders.  I'm not for one minute thinking that ccab is funny or genuine. He was spiteful and it was unnecessary.  I dont think it is necessary to say someone is ugly in such a vitriolic way and I think most people, for all their say so, would find it grating/hurtful/annoying etc.  He may not find me attractive but I wasn't asking him to, especially not with photo.  It's just a shame the thread went this way.  It needn't have.

I don't think I have made my point very well but I'm off out now to go and ride my pony (who thinks I am beautiful by the way :-))

Rubella

Quote from: sproggy on June 15, 2007, 03:54:55 PM
These 'look at me' photo threads have always ended in tears.

Just pointing it out.

Last word up.

Arrgh it wasnt a 'look at me' and say I am fit post!  It was a lets laugh at some of our silly photos.  Do you really think I was being vain putting THAT pic up?  I wouldve chosen a nicer one that I would have hoped garnered the odd 'phwoar' comment