Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:36:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Unflattering photos of your good self!

Started by Rubella, June 12, 2007, 04:47:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

I don't think this picture does me any favours really...

Sheldon Finklestein

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on June 13, 2007, 11:13:45 AM
Look, when I signed The Munich Agreement, how the fuck was I to know Hitler would then go off and annex Sudetenland and then invade Czechoslovakia?!? Not my bloody fault, you lying git. Appeasement my arse.
Yeah, it's not like Hitler, say, had written A FUCKING BOOK in which he stated his intentions to procure lebensraum by invading other countries, is it? You twonk.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on June 13, 2007, 03:09:22 PM
I don't think this picture does me any favours really...

Ooh, you look like Powers Boothe of Deadwood and 24 fame!

ccab

Quote from: Rubella on June 12, 2007, 04:47:19 PM

Edit to add that I dont have a spot in that picture, I had actually managed to open the fridge door into my face.

You wouldn't have looked anything like as frightful if you'd taken the effort to wash your hair that month, or if you'd had the presence of mind to hack at your weeping face-boil before scratching your yeasty buttocks ('fridge door' MY arse), or if you'd fitted some padding over your lank shoulders, or remembered to not climb into your grandmother's flower-dowdy get-up for once, or if you'd just worn a paper bag or a mudpack or simply guillotined yourself on your way out of the house.

But don't let it get to you, I found you just as revolting in the first photo you posted.

PyramidHead

Quote from: Rubella on June 12, 2007, 04:47:19 PMWe really need to start adding up some of our most awful photos of ourselves.

I'd never ordinarily post a pic of myself on CAB, but I look at your example and I just feel bad for you, all alone and err, special, with your fridge-wound...

Still, I can talk, eh?

Top DIY tip: Don't stare at the sparks from an angle grinder for two hours and then let someone take a photo of you.

Aubrey Barkus

Quote from: ccab on June 13, 2007, 11:15:50 PM
comments
Er... what's that all about then?  I know I'm only a 'moderator' as a kind of joke but, still, that seems rather extreme.

chocky909

Cor PyramidHead, you are a proper sexy cowboy builder.

And also ccab there being the voice of reason as usual. We all hope he dies alone and soon. Don't listen to him Rubella, you're gorgeous.

petula dusty

What was the reason you were dumped again, ccab?

Baxter

It was a goth party, i was drunk even before i started putting the makeup on.

explodingvinyl

There's a girl behind in a yellow cap. Either she has no concept of the stereotypical goth, or you guys are doing this just for the sheer fuck of it.

Baxter

it was about 12 of us as Goths at that club, there was a group of about seven pirates hanging around the place going 'yarrr' and various other normals, I know the girl in the background but she wasn't in on the Goth thing, or the Pirate thing for that matter I don't recall the reason she was wearing her outfit, perhaps it was just civilian clothing.

Fry

Quote from: petula dusty on June 14, 2007, 02:16:02 AM
What was the reason you were dumped again, ccab?
He was left bankrupt after he got fired from his job as a therapist.

Baxter

Quote from: chocky909 on June 13, 2007, 11:23:19 PM
Cor PyramidHead, you are a proper sexy cowboy builder.

And also ccab there being the voice of reason as usual. We all hope he dies alone and soon. Don't listen to him Rubella, you're gorgeous.

ccab is just being a happ- go-lucky-jack-the-lad-me-old-mukka, he don't mean no 'arm by it honest guv.

mrpants

Me associating Baxter with Richmond from the IT Crowd has been further reinforced by that goth picture up there.

Baxter

Quote from: mrpants on June 14, 2007, 08:15:58 AM
Me associating Baxter with Richmond from the IT Crowd has been further reinforced by that goth picture up there.

What precisely did I do to deserve that? I'm usually very well behaved at funerals.

mrpants

Oh I don't know - I just seem to have Richmond's voice in my head when I read your posts.  I don't think you've done anything specific to deserve it, it's just what I seem to do.

ccab

Quote from: Aubrey Barkus on June 13, 2007, 11:21:46 PM
Er... what's that all about then?  I know I'm only a 'moderator' as a kind of joke but, still, that seems rather extreme.

How is it, Mr Barkus, you get to cover up your edits? That's cheating.

I'm just calling it as I see it. It's not a bad idea to have some contact with reality in this complacent love-in. Besides which, this forum should be full of acerbic put-downs. Don't you agree?

sproggy

I'm always astounded by ginghers who grow beards.

It defies logic.

thugler

I find people with brown hair who grow ginger beards more freaky. Why bring on ginger in an otherwise gingerless face. I have a beard out of laziness rather than any sort of decision.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

My best mate has the freaky ginger beard/brown hair combo. He also has freakles. Clearly somewhere down the line of his family a ginger was involved.

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on June 14, 2007, 03:03:35 PMHe also has freakles.

Good lord! Are they those huge freckles that are actually hundreds of them merged into one big freakle?

As for ginger people, I firmly believe they are a menace to society.

Rubella

You wouldn't have looked anything like as frightful if you'd taken the effort to wash your hair that month, or if you'd had the presence of mind to hack at your weeping face-boil before scratching your yeasty buttocks ('fridge door' MY arse), or if you'd fitted some padding over your lank shoulders, or remembered to not climb into your grandmother's flower-dowdy get-up for once, or if you'd just worn a paper bag or a mudpack or simply guillotined yourself on your way out of the house.

But don't let it get to you, I found you just as revolting in the first photo you posted.

Do you just have a massive hatred of women CCAB?  You never seem to attack any of the blokes on here anywhere near as much.  On the other thread you were just as spiteful, especially about Baxter's friend who is quite possibly one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen.  I posted this pic as a giggle and for us to all have a laugh at eachother's silly photos.  There's no need to be spiteful and unpleasant for no reason - it just highlights your insecurities.

chocky909

Quote from: sproggy on June 14, 2007, 02:07:08 PM
I'm always astounded by ginghers who grow beards.

It defies logic.
Quote from: thugler on June 14, 2007, 02:13:39 PM
I find people with brown hair who grow ginger beards more freaky. Why bring on ginger in an otherwise gingerless face. I have a beard out of laziness rather than any sort of decision.

Seriously, stop it with the 'ginger bashing'. It's actually racist and makes people feel bad. This coming from a brown haired, gingerish facial haired, lightly freckled person.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on June 14, 2007, 03:14:47 PM
Good lord! Are they those huge freckles that are actually hundreds of them merged into one big freakle?

As for ginger people, I firmly believe they are a menace to society.

I spelt it wrong but I thought I'd leave it.

Lady Beaner

Fuck me, you really are an utter fucking twat aren't you?

buntyman

Come on ccab's comments were funny, stop taking him so seriously. His attention to detail in his nasty random assaults on people are quite refreshing - i'd never think to insult someone's shoulders! You're nice looking Rubella like everyone has said but if you're going to post photo's of yourself, you have to expect some digs from anonymous internet bastards. 

Rubella

Quote from: buntyman on June 14, 2007, 04:01:40 PM
Come on ccab's comments were funny, stop taking him so seriously. His attention to detail in his nasty random assaults on people are quite refreshing - i'd never think to insult someone's shoulders! You're nice looking Rubella like everyone has said but if you're going to post photo's of yourself, you have to expect some digs from anonymous internet bastards. 

Please dont think that I am being precious because someone said something unflattering, far from it.  ccab's comments were meant viciously and not in a funny lighthearted way like most other people's comments.  I quite expected digs but not nasty attacks, seemingly for no reason.

chocky909

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with a bit of light banter but that was completely straight faced nastiness. He knows what he's doing I'm sure despite what he may say later on.