Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:03:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm an imagineer!

Started by Baxter, June 14, 2007, 10:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baxter

Quote from: mrpants on June 14, 2007, 09:50:07 AM
Oh I don't know - I just seem to have Richmond's voice in my head when I read your posts.  I don't think you've done anything specific to deserve it, it's just what I seem to do.

I can't say I do this myself but does anyone else imagine a voice in their head when they read other peoples posts? or even  imagine what the poster looked like? I'd be interested to find out if I'm imagined as a Goth locked in a server room by anyone else.

hencole

If I've met them or seen a picture then it's easy. If not then I imagine a big red X with lips.

Neville Chamberlain

I just imagine you all as a bunch of stinking scruffy fucking stewdents.

Baxter

Quite accurate really I'm wearing jeans and everything.

Hank_Kingsley

I imagine most of you to have very high pitched girly man voices and to be very softly spoken. Except for weekender, who I imagine to sound like a drunk.

sproggy

You all sound like Mark Lawson to me, with the exception of Shoulders, who talks like the irritating one off The Gadget Show.

Neville Chamberlain

As far as I can tell, this board is just full of cripples, junkies, murderers, drunks, paedos, lunatics and twats.

Make me smile

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on June 14, 2007, 01:32:33 PM
As far as I can tell, this board is just full of cripples, junkies, murderers, drunks, paedos, lunatics and twats.

Yeah Neville, you've proven yourself to be a great judge of character in the past.

Neville Chamberlain

Look, he seemed nice at the time, OK?

How many times do I have to go through all this?

hundred

Becuase of all the homo-erotic, misogynistic rap swearing tapes I constantly listen to, I only imagine the girls' voices. And they're all sexy as fuck. 

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteI'm an imagineer!

Hello Jonathan Meades.