Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:41:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

An offer you can't refuse

Started by Godzilla Bankrolls, June 16, 2007, 05:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Godzilla Bankrolls

http://www.gumtree.com/london/50/10722050.html

QuoteHere is the deal, its straight forward and honest. And we both get what we want for as long as it lasts which could be as long as required by you.
Flatshare, in great location and spacious flat, sharing with just myself, a single professional male.

Deal is simply this - almost free rent (only £35 week inclusive of bills) and in return, I'm just suggesting
the occasional you know what.. can't actually say on the ad for obvious reasons - can be discussed when you reply. I just think makes a lot of sense for two busy working single people and much safer than other ways, lets face it we all have times when we need it if were honest lol maybe I'm just a bit ahead of my time I don't know but to me makes a lot of sense.

Anti spam: Do NOT contact me offering services or anything of a commercial nature.

Those are such reasonable terms, but it doesn't say if they have Wi-Fi.

hencole

Does he pay for the STD tests as part of the 'package'?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote(only £35 week inclusive of bills)

I like the way he's worked out how much he can afford to pay for sex each week. Though points are deducted for his thinking that he's 'ahead of his time' in the idea of letting someone stay at his home in exchange for sex (and a bit of cash).

I can't damn him too much though, there's plenty of women on that site looking for sugar daddy's and in exchange for expensive clothes and perfume they'll suck on an old mans winkle.

Shane G

Interesting that he doesn't specify what gender the applicants must be. Perhaps he's bi.

Rev

I wondered what had happened to Peter Sage.

chand

I was thinking how awkward the situation would become if he then got a real girlfriend. Would he make his lodger then pay more to make up for the sex they can no longer have? Or would they just get away with continuing to pay £35 a week and not have to perform the duties? Then I realised that if a guy has to do this to get laid he's probably not that likely to be getting into a proper relationship any time soon.

Make me smile

If anyone would like to take him up on this offer, his email is eagleclaw12@hotmail.co.uk

Use it wisely.

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: hencole on June 16, 2007, 06:36:49 PM
Does he pay for the STD tests as part of the 'package'?

Oh, paying's the least of it.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

explodingvinyl

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on June 17, 2007, 01:27:25 PM
It reminds me of the World of Warcraft prostitution scandal.
I am speechless.

Actually, no, I'm not.

I can almost sort of understand the guy offering the flat, and I have seen other examples on messageboards/flatshare websites (mainly by women as it happens). But to offer yourself in exchange for computer-gold (at least that's what it looks like) is beyond... comprehension.

Dark Sky

Quote from: Shane G on June 17, 2007, 01:32:47 AM
Interesting that he doesn't specify what gender the applicants must be. Perhaps he's bi.

He does though?  He says female only, "sorry guys, just im straight."

Which was very politely put I thought.

Artemis

I don't know why he's singled out professional females as the group he's interested in living with - that rules out the very people that could most benefit from this kind of offer. If I was a woman, I'd never go near this with a ten foot barge pole. The word "occasional" is unacceptably vague, and the male libido simply doesn't conform to contract arrangements - think of the atmosphere if he comes home one night and feels extra horny..... maybe this week, she could pay £20, if he could have one more...... session?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65oS6BYEfr0[/youtube]

buntyman

I remember seeing a similar sort of proposition on ebay. Someone was asking girls to e-mail nude photos of themselves and his favourite would win his Radio 1 Big Weekend tickets. Wonder if it worked or if he actually even had the tickets at all.