Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:52:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CD Ring - Who's in?

Started by Make me smile, June 22, 2007, 10:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marvin

This has fallen apart really hasn't it?

I agree it's not ideal but maybe it is time to just upload them?

sparklewhore

Is it just one group that have a problem with a member gone AWOL?  If so why can't other rings just carry on as normal at least.  I thought that that was one of the points of splitting everything up? 

Marvin

Two groups, and the member missing is the organiser.

sparklewhore

Oh.  I think that I will just post on the last CD that I received anyway. 

Emma Raducanu

I will endevour to post CGs CD tomorrow as I also have Ciarans CD.

klaatu!

Quote from: sparklewhore on October 30, 2007, 02:57:08 PM

If everyone in Ring 4 is present and correct, I reckon we should just carry on. We should be on the third round of posting by my reckoning.

Jaffit

Quote from: sparklewhore on October 30, 2007, 02:57:08 PM

Thats what I'm going to do. Ive enjoyed the music I've heard so far, it would be a shame if this went tits up.

CaledonianGonzo

OK - I'll post a CD I've just compiled on to Famous Mortimer.  Our group still has one (or maybe two) holes in it, though.  Ciaran seems to be on one of his periodical C&B sabbaticals.

Ciarán

I've just dropped by to say that I'm going to be dropping out of this ring I'm afraid, but the thing seems to be dead anyway. I'll forward Lee Van Cleef's disc onto Caledonian Gonzo in the next couple of days.

This is Chockabloke, checking out etc...

Lee Van Cleef

I've got two CDs that I need to pass on to someone, with Ciaran disappearing from this... I'm not sure what to do.

CaledonianGonzo

Send 'em on to me.  I've pm'ed you my address.  Then I can send them round to DolphinFace and FM, who still seem keen.

Famous Mortimer -  I'll get a CD to you this weekend.

QuoteName:  Make me smile
Last Active:  Yesterday at 04:42:15 PM

Grrr..

sparklewhore

i'm posting on the last CD that i got today to Falafel.

Lee Van Cleef

I've completely given up on the world the last few weeks.  Sorry about that.  I'll send em on.

falafel

Today, my landlady brought down the CD sparklewhore sent back in November. The dumbfuck bastards upstairs had been hoarding my mail, too lazy to bring it all the way round to the back door of the house, because clearly I was supposed to telepathically realise when my mail got shoved through their stupid letterbox instead of my own.

I now have 3 CDs because I am shit. I will send them all on tomorrow after ripping the one I've got tonight. I am sorry.