Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:07:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Not a state of the board thread, I swear

Started by Ronnie the Raincoat, June 22, 2007, 10:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Can I just say thanks again for all the kind words and PM's, and I'll be replying to all those (and the usual site/forum-specific ones I get every day) when I'm back on a more even keel.  I think I'm gonna fuck off again for a bit as I'm in really shitty form, and on top of that I'm going through another period of bad insomnia and illness and stuff.  So, apologies for being cranky currently.  I'll maybe try and get back to work behind the scenes, I need to get all that shit done anyway.  If/When I piss and moan it's really just to try and improve this place, cause I love it when its great and have put a lot of time and effort into it over the years, so its a shame to see GB becoming so boring and serious.  It'd be great if we could all be less serious, less easily-offended, less willing to cut-and-paste religious or current affairs shit from bbc.co.uk/news instead of putting an effort into a good new non-news thread etc.  And I really don't LIKE moaning, as I feel when you guys do it, its fine, but when I do it, a lot of you seem to feel like I'm scolding you personally.  OKay Rollercoaster by Dear Nora just came up on my last.fm station, thats made me feel a bit better.  I'm gonna fuck off now before this turns into another public fucking melt-down.  Oh good, now Here I Go by Syd, pertinent. 

Sovereign

The only reason the board has been shit is coz I've not been about. You know its true.

Neil, cheers for sorting my account out, and dont let life get ya down.