Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's mong at the movies?!

Started by Glebe, June 24, 2007, 09:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: alan nagsworth on November 08, 2008, 05:31:51 AM
Hehe, it means Reading Festival. Tent burning is one of those traditions apparently. Awesome mong, gmoney.

I nearly ten years of going, I never saw any tent burning.

One year, a man asked his neighbours to be quiet and woke in the morning to find the words 'I AM A CUNT AND I'M GAY' sprayed on his tent.

Glebe

Cerys

Cerys

It's so fantastic I didn't even realise it was a mong until I asked my friend Google.

That's probably because of the general low standard of film-poster Photoshoppery, rather than any talent on my part. But anyway, don't stand there blowing smoke up my ass. Take it to the other messageboards....and make misrule!

mothman

Mo' Onraker 7? Perhaps you should put "A Spike Lee Joint" on there. . .

Glebe

The 'You Don't Mess With The Rohan' mong I did a while ago is up on Empire's site, heh!

mothman

boxofslice

Nice. Should've made it a bit harder to find Wally, only took me 1 second.

Jemble Fred

mothman

It's set in New York, so, Waldo. I spent ages trying to find the best place to hide him, but got bored. Plus, he's actually standing in front of a figure who's in exactly the same position as him, so I just took that as an omen and stuck a fork in it.

ziggy starbucks

one for the 4 formula one fans on the site