Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:54:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Unknown Individual's Confessions and Opinions

Started by Unknown Individual, July 06, 2007, 12:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This was quite amusing before:

Username: Unknown Individual
Password: password

Marvin

This went to shit pretty quickly before actually with anonymous abuse and suchlike.

MissInformed

And Sinner sounded more alluring and mysterious...

Neil

Quote from: Marvin on July 06, 2007, 01:46:52 AM
This went to shit pretty quickly before actually with anonymous abuse and suchlike.

I think it actually took aaaaages before that happened, and I think it was one of the best/most creative ideas Purple Tentacle ever had on here. 

Maybe pissing about with this - and the cowardly and non-funny tag abuse - should result in some random de-baggings... :-)

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I don't understand the order that tags are put in, so I''ll just say outright - I repeatedly scrambled the password last time this idea came up. I think people should be able to tell the truth, or hold their tongue.

gazzyk1ns

I think ETT is two-faced, and has a gameplan.

Small Man Big Horse

Yeah, I saw him talking to Ja'moke earlier, and both had taken their microphones off. He's definitely up to something.

Neil

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 07, 2007, 03:32:34 AM
Yeah, I saw him talking to Ja'moke earlier, and both had taken their microphones off. He's definitely up to something.

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes?  You look like a rube.

Small Man Big Horse

Damn straight brother, damn straight. The best in the west they used to call me, till that new guy came along...

MissInformed

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! Oh My GoDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Small Man Big Horse

chocky909

Can someone explain this thread for dim and unenlightened individuals such as myself?

MissInformed

Well, once upon a time, there was an account in the name of Sinner that any one of us could log into, especially when we felt the urge to confess, unburden our souls etc.

Unknown Individual is someone's attempt at resurrecting the idea, but it hasn't worked thus far as someone has been and gone and changed the password.

Then it lapsed into a bit of Big Brotherness, hence my Chanelle - esque shuuuuut uppppp and erm, that's about the size of it.