Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:13:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you understand this?

Started by StuartGranger, July 09, 2007, 03:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StuartGranger

http://misterree.deviantart.com/gallery/

I only ask, as I've just posted it somewhere else, and it seemed to confuse people, where as the joke is blatantly obvious.

Mr. Analytical

Michael Bay made Pearl Harbour and as such is part of that tradition of "only the Americans ever do any fighting", so he could be the type of person to make a bioflic about the Beatles set in America.

Will Smith should play George though as the "he's white as long as we don't discuss how he might not be" member.

Hank_Kingsley

No, black people are always the drummers. Except in Bloc Party and Skunk Anansie, but we ignore them.

Blumf

'Paul' looks ever so slightly like OJ Simpson, but it's Keanu Reeves isn't it?
'Johnny' looks like Tim Allen, but it's Nicolas Cage.

I suck at recognising popular entertainers.

ccab

Crap gag.
Crap Mong.
Crap Excuse for a Thread.

Funcrusher

I'm not sure I do understand it. Is it meant to be an Orange advert 'hollywood director's crass casting/plot = cinematic travesty" thing? Like the Comic Strip miner's strike film? Or not.

Anon

Yes, I understand it.  Why you'd make something with a near zen-like lack of mirth is a much more difficult question to answer though...

Oscar

Quote from: Anon on July 09, 2007, 10:44:42 PM
Yes, I understand it.  Why you'd make something with a near zen-like lack of mirth is a much more difficult question to answer though...
I think you've answered your own question there. If you create or tell enough humourless jokes you become enlightened. And if you continue to tell and create humourless jokes beyond that point someone will thump you to death and you'll become an angel.*

*I'm not inciting here, just following the natural sequence of events to its logical conclusion.