Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:26:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Guess who is in The Simpsons

Started by Murdo, July 10, 2007, 11:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murdo

I'm so bored at work I'm now trying to 'create' famous people on The Simpsons site.

The person that guesses who this troubled modern day troubadour is gets to go next.

Yup I worked out how to use paint. I've achieved something with my day.

Murdo

Nope but thinking about it, it does look more like Niles than this singer.

Murdo

ziggy starbucks

which star of the rock/pop arena is this?

Lady Beaner

That is one helluva Dirty Sanchez.

Jemble Fred

Noel Gallagher?

We've been doing these for a while already on the 'Links' thread by the way.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Jemble Fred on July 10, 2007, 01:05:05 PM
Noel Gallagher?

We've been doing these for a while already on the 'Links' thread by the way.

yeah

Edit - I'll give you a clue, its a very bad likeness, and he probably shouldn't be smiling.

Mr. Analytical

chocky909

Why would Larry David be fat? I'll say Jason Alexander/George Costanza?

LeboviciAB84

Mr Largo?

No, not Mr Largo . . . um . . . uh . . . I don't know.

Mr. Analytical

Quote from: chocky909 on July 10, 2007, 06:20:32 PM
Why would Larry David be fat? I'll say Jason Alexander/George Costanza?

I think he looks just like Larry David.  I think it's the fact that Simpsons people aren't really fat, they just have pot bellies.  Fair point though... and the hair should be grey... and young Larry had a Jewfro so the hair should be curly.

...I withdraw my suggestion.  *eats chocolate and cries*

LeboviciAB84

Squint a bit. But focus on the nose. Always the nose.

LeboviciAB84

You mean Jason Bateman? Nn . . . noo. I won't impose that one any longer, as it looks more like an eighteen-year-old with a pillow up his jumper than I intended. Here's a much better one:

Emma Raducanu

Who's this during his college days where he trained as a chef

Dark Sky

Rev

Quote from: LeboviciAB84 on July 10, 2007, 07:51:30 PMSquint a bit. But focus on the nose. Always the nose.

Heh, it's rather easy to cheat with yours, Lebovici.  Which is good, because I would never have got the first on in a million years, on account of it looking bugger all like him.

Quote from: chocky909 on July 10, 2007, 06:20:32 PMI'll say Jason Alexander/George Costanza?

Wow, thats right. Good work sir.

ziggy starbucks

Regarding LeboviciAB84's last two efforts, I would guess that the first one is stephen fry and the second is Marcus Brigstocke.

wild guesses

chocky909

I want to catagorically state that I did not look at the image properties for the Jason Alexander one. I trust the 'wow' still stands? Made my day that. [/easily pleased]

Oh shit I named it George didn't I. D'oh. Ah well, I believe you chocky, even though no one else will.

El Unicornio, mang

Small Man Big Horse