Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:19:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shaun of the Dead - seen

Started by detorquemada, April 01, 2004, 09:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detorquemada

Just back from a preview screening of SotD.

I personally thought it was excellent but a bit too much zombie for my liking.

I was expecting Spaced with a side order of zombie but got a proper zombie film with a fair sprinkling of Spaced.

Very funny in parts and, I think, extremely well acted.

Simon Pegg & Nick Frost were both there for a Q&A session and are very lovely men indeed.

An enjoyable night.

Darrell

Do you mind in future not starting new threads, when there are perfectly good ones still there?

Not being hostile or anything, but I notice you've done it twice now and it does tend to clog up the forum unnecessarily. Thanks.

Jaffa The Cake

In that case, this thread needs a new topic. How about "Can you tell a person's age by wrinkles on their face as you can with rings on a tree?"

I'm drunk.

butnut

Quote from: "Darrell"Do you mind in future not starting new threads, when there are perfectly good ones still there?

Not being hostile or anything, but I notice you've done it twice now and it does tend to clog up the forum unnecessarily. Thanks.

Hey, Darrell, you're learning! That didn't come across as hostile at all. Keep up the good work.

detorquemada

Sorry about that Darrell, didn't realise I was being watched!

I'll not post again, and in future I think you should consider PM'ing people when you fancy ridiculing them.

Cunt.

Jaffa The Cake

Quote from: "detorquemada"you should consider PM'ing people when you fancy ridiculing them.
No, because then people would think what you did was acceptable.

hencole

See if you'd scrolled down for half an hour to the 33rd thread down before posting, this problem wouldn't have happened and the world wouldn't have ended.

king mob

Quote from: "hencole"See if you'd scrolled down for half an hour to the 33rd thread down before posting, this problem wouldn't have happened and the world wouldn't have ended.

The world cant end before i drink out of your fine crystal flutes.

Darrell

Quote from: "detorquemada"Sorry about that Darrell, didn't realise I was being watched!

I'll not post again, and in future I think you should consider PM'ing people when you fancy ridiculing them.

Cunt.

I wasn't "ridiculing" anybody, I was making a polite request for you not to start new threads when there's no need to. It's not as though you didn't know about the old threads, you purposefully started new ones, and this does tend to clog up the forum.

I wasn't being deliberately confrontational or anything, I think you're overreacting somewhat.