Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'd like to confirm that I'm not dead

Started by Bamber Hopcraft, February 04, 2004, 01:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
To put any minds at rest, as suggested by some of the people on the old Verb Whores. I have been engaged for the past few months in a secret and desperate struggle with my old foe and long time nemisis, Partridge's Love Child, culminating in a struggle above the Reichenbach Falls. I am glad to report that that one of the world's greatest fanny-farts is no more. To avoid detection by his associates, I have been travelling the near-east in disguise, hanging around in Turkish Baths, and learning to say 'cunt' in 37 languages.

smoker

bit silly convincing some strangers on a forum you were going to kill yourself wasn't it? some people on here were quite concerned about you. you should probably apologise. or at least produce plc's corpse so we can bury it

Quote from: "smoker"bit silly convincing some strangers on a forum you were going to kill yourself wasn't it? some people on here were quite concerned about you. you should probably apologise. or at least produce plc's corpse so we can bury it

I never said that I was going to kill myself. I just said it's been a wonderful life. Which it has.

And here is the corpse of PLC:

Removed by Pienaar - Please link as NWS

http://www.geocities.com/schoolgirlsadist/gore063.jpg

Quote from: "smoker"bit silly convincing some strangers on a forum you were going to kill yourself wasn't it? some people on here were quite concerned about you. you should probably apologise. or at least produce plc's corpse so we can bury it

Although it could be someone else registering the name.  If it is the real Bamber then you're right smoker, he's an attention seeking fool.

Frinky

Quote from: "smoker"Or at least produce PLC's corpse so we can bury it.

Yes... bury it...

Hello, by the way.

smoker

Quote from: "Frinky"Yes... bury it...

bury it ... first

seriously though, heh, but on a serious note, there's been documented cases of people killing themselves online. by leaving an open statement like that on verbwhores you could easily have had the old bill round checking you were okay, quite embarasssing

hencole

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"

I never said that I was going to kill myself. I just said it's been a wonderful life. Which it has.

Quite frankly after having had a possible suicide already, plus other unhappy people,  I didn't find that very funny at all. In fact its a really shitty thing to do. I hope you die.

Silver SurferGhost

Quote from: "hencole"
Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"

Quite frankly after having had a possible suicide already, plus other unhappy people,  I didn't find that very funny at all. In fact its a really shitty thing to do. I hope you die.

There's no point wasting hope on something that is going to happen one day anyway. There's no point me replying "I hope you die too" because I know you will die one day. That's unless you're not human, or you can defy the laws of science.

Same bunch of cunts as last time!

Removed by Pienaar - Please link as NWS

hencole

I obviously don't want you to die you big tit. I wouldn't have been expressing my concern over your sudden disapearance otherwise. Jeez.

Neil

Hencole, can you not learn to snip out some of the quoted text when you're replying?  Why quote all that just to add a one-line reply?  Thanks.

Timmay

Quote from: "smoker"There's been documented cases of people killing themselves online.
How exactly would one go about killing themself online? Delete all their emails, website, and forum accounts? Set up an online memorial? Do explain smoker...

Actually, I suppose getting run down by a train would class as being killed on-line.

smoker

Quote from: "Timmay"
Quote from: "smoker"There's been documented cases of people killing themselves online.
How exactly would one go about killing themself online? Delete all their emails, website, and forum accounts? Set up an online memorial? Do explain smoker...

Actually, I suppose getting run down by a train would class as being killed on-line.

for a start that kid in america who was in a chatroom and took an overdose while the other people in there egged him on. when they eventually got round to believing him, he was dead. i never believed bamber for a momentbut some people fell for it

A thought occurs to me. This thread's title sounds like a forthcoming Morrissey single.