Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:44:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The 'real men' doth protest too much

Started by TC Raymond, July 20, 2007, 03:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SetToStun

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 21, 2007, 11:50:25 PM
That's what TC's saying about Fitz as well, come on.

Sorry - I should have been clearer. The Fitz thing was only aimed at agreeing with The Mumbler as his was the post that explicitly addressed Fitz's true nature. My only comments directed directly at TC were addressing the generalizations about blokey blokes. We do appear to agree on Fitz, so I'm cool with that bit.

Ronnie the Raincoat

No such thing as an ordinary bloke.

When did [banned troll] become mental?

TC Raymond

Quote from: Part Chimp on July 21, 2007, 02:44:54 AM
I've been enjoying John Self's posts of late, so I decided to have a nosey around his back catalogue. I'm dismayed to discover that he's a Fun Lovin' Criminals fan.

Doesn't surprise me at all, the overly verbose, whining, line-em-up-and-knock-em-down, scattershot bastard.
Probably stands in front of his bedroom mirror practising his Huey smirk whilst fingering his templeton beck.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 23, 2007, 05:10:32 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all, the overly verbose, whining, line-em-up-and-knock-em-down, scattershot bastard.
Probably stands in front of his bedroom mirror practising his Huey smirk whilst fingering his templeton beck.

John Self whining?  Can you read your own posts or are you just that much of an eejit?

John Self

Charitably theory there, Ron. I mean, 'or'? What's wrong with 'and'?

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 23, 2007, 05:10:32 PM

That's a very strange and specific idea you've got about what makes a tyical Fun Loving Criminals fan.

And it looks like a far more accurate description of yourself than me, really. About the only thing that really could be said to apply to me -verbose- well sure, I sometimes use long words that may seem unnecessary or show-offy, and I've written some posts that to some people may go on for far too long, but at least I know never to seriously say something like "overly verbose"- not only is it a tautology, it's a phrase that describes itself.

And what's a templeton beck? Google's not helping me- is it like a Gregory Peck?

*stands in front of mirror, does Huey smirk... and Dewey quack and Louie waddle*

TC Raymond

The Fun Lovin' Criminals are horrendously shit, led by the smuggest, sleaziest, smarmiest, slimiest, hello-ladies-smirking wankshaft the world has ever fucking seen.

John Self

Erm... okay. I'll be sure to let Noel know he's fallen to second place.

Do you think that what you've just said is intelligent interaction? I asked you a question.

TC Raymond

Quote from: John Self on July 24, 2007, 01:14:38 PM
Do you think that what you've just said is intelligent interaction? I asked you a question.

Don't fucking talk to me like you're a schoolteacher.

John Self

Well I was going more for the tone of a care-worker, but fair enough, I apologise.

Seriously though: what IS a templeton beck?

I'm genuinely curious! I'm guessing (from the FLC connection) that it's either a gun, a type of whisky, or same strange way of saying cock.

I mean, if I probably finger mine in front of a mirror, I think I've got a right to know haven't I? Those are three very dangerous things to confuse.

TC Raymond

Templeton Beck was a character in the A-Team. Also slang for knob.

"I seem to have strafed and strained my Templeton Beck!" - Nigel Buckland, in an episode of Vids.

FLC appealed to scrawny white kids who thought they was black innit, geez.

hencole

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 20, 2007, 03:30:36 PM
There is nothing more fucking tiresome in the entire world than the uptight little closet-case in denial who goes around boasting about how hard and cool and devil-may-care he is, just to get some attention from people with the same level of awareness and IQ rating as a bit of burnt bacon fat covered in dog hair.
You know the type..."I fucking love Cracker, me, Fitz is just like me, likes a drink, likes a smoke, likes a fucking go on the gee-gees, likes a shag, yeah, he's a real man."

Nope I don't know anyone like that, and can't think why anyone would.

Utter Shit

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 24, 2007, 01:25:00 PM
Don't fucking talk to me like you're a schoolteacher.
Perhaps if you stopped acting like a child, people wouldn't feel the need to treat you like one. And, whether you want to accept it or not, that is how you come across on here. That's not up for discussion, you come across like a child on here. A petulant, spoiled, self-absorbed child with no self-awareness whatsoever.

TC Raymond

No, John Self's been on my fucking back ever since I started the Noel Fielding - soon to be wormfood thread. Calling me a stain and writing a disproportionately long thread on the many reasons why I'm an arsehole. The fact that he has that prat Morrissey as his avatar pretty much sums him up.

fauxgems

JFHCDFUGJbjkajsdhajhdfbshkvnbd vcxjldgr
Quote from: [banned troll] on July 24, 2007, 01:50:29 PM
No, John Self's been on my fucking back ever since I started the Noel Fielding - soon to be wormfood thread. Calling me a stain and writing a disproportionately long thread on the many reasons why I'm an arsehole. The fact that he has that prat Morrissey as his avatar pretty much sums him up.
sjdfhjsahgfjgsaffghjbszhfuiaGEHBfjcJAHDSJADOWIEWOJRFKNCVNBKHDkfhdjkgjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjxcbh

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: [banned troll]
Templeton Beck was a character in the A-Team. Also slang for knob.

It's Templeton Peck... qv. 'Pecker'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I think Simon's right. You seem to make really quite angry and hate-fuelled threads that are provocative and then seem puzzled why the responses are in parts weary of it, taking the piss out of it and annoyed by it. I really don't know why you can't see this. I'm trying to not to think 'Oh, it's because of the aspergers'.

I wouldn't mind any of your threads myself, if they weren't so frequent over the past week. We've already had a months rainfall in a day, we don't need a similar inundation on the forum. Make a note of your thoughts and spread them a bit more evenly- this is just my view- but I think you could've posted this weeks threads over the space of a month and they'd mostly have been very interesting topics.

Back to whatever it is we're doing at the moment then..are you a jelly-juggler or a cock-winch right now? I haven't kept up.

TC Raymond

Quote from: Regular Chicken on July 24, 2007, 02:01:58 PM
Oh TC, what won't you say!?

"The Goodies weren't as good as the Mighty Boosh". I will never say that. Except for just then, as a demonstration, kind of.

John Self

Thanks for the explanation Mr. Hovis, it makes sense now- top of the class for you.

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 24, 2007, 01:50:29 PM
No, John Self's been on my fucking back ever since I started the Noel Fielding - soon to be wormfood thread. Calling me a stain and writing a disproportionately long thread on the many reasons why I'm an arsehole.

Oh for fuck's sake.

I retracted the 'stain' comment the very next day, and afterwards referred you to that retraction, only because you'd brought it up again. And now again. Do you only remember the bad things people say about you?

And I didn't write a thread about the many reasons why you're an arsehole- it was a paragraph, and was in response to a question Sheepy made. And it wasn't disproportionately long- it was a rare example of me reigning myself in on here, precisely because I didn't want it to look like I was trying to start some campaign, and also because I didn't think more reasons were necessary.

And I've not been on your fucking back either, you egotistical self-pitying fool: you've started idiotic hateful threads and made idiotic hateful posts since then -the chav photo thing, why OFAH makes you glad your Mum's dead- and I've either not posted in them, or if I did it wasn't sniping at you (such as the chav one). And I've made plenty of other posts since then, which were nowt to do with you. Stop trying to make out I'm only here to follow you round and cunt you off- and that I'm the only one who cunts you off.

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 24, 2007, 01:50:29 PMThe fact that he has that prat Morrissey as his avatar pretty much sums him up.

Yeah, he's been on your back ever since that thread as well. But he started it- I'm just following his campaign.

Also, I've just noticed today that my avatar doesn't seem to be showing up. What's going on there? If I find out that you scared off Morrissey TC, I'll... I'll be... I'll fucking... I'll cry.

All Surrogate

The boy with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies
A murderous desire for love

TC Raymond

Morrissey - the Bill Hicks of music.

TC Raymond

Quote from: HKmA on July 25, 2007, 05:09:31 PM
What, very good?

No, greasy, self-absorbed, miserable and beloved of self-loathing arty types.

HKmA

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 25, 2007, 05:10:47 PM

Yeah, but what's wrong with him?

TC Raymond

Quote from: HKmA on July 25, 2007, 05:15:46 PM
Yeah, but what's wrong with him?

He hates Bill Oddie as well. And he left Britain because of Channel Five! For fuck's sake! What's he on?

The Mumbler

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 25, 2007, 05:21:36 PM
He hates Bill Oddie as well. And he left Britain because of Channel Five! For fuck's sake! What's he on?

Did he really? That must surely have been an oblique joke, given that America has about 55 varieties of Channel 5.

TC Raymond

Quote from: The Mumbler on July 25, 2007, 05:23:40 PM
Did he really? That must surely have been an oblique joke, given that America has about 55 varieties of Channel 5.

Ah, but only ONE Channel Five has Diane Simmons!

Oscar

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 25, 2007, 05:10:47 PM
Now I don't know if you're greasy, but all those other things are qualities that you boast about having, as if they make you special. Is this from the same logic that brought us I Hate People Who Don't Try And Improve Themselves, oh And Students?
Because for someone who keeps complaining about how thick other people are, you seem to be a bit dim.

And I'm sorry to be jumping on the shout-at-TC bandwagon here, it's just that people who accuse others of being stupid annoy me greatly.

TC Raymond

Quote from: Oscar on July 25, 2007, 06:22:54 PMIs this from the same logic that brought us I Hate People Who Don't Try And Improve Themselves, oh And Students?

Well, students are fucking thick, aren't they. Want proof?

Students love her. Enough said.

Oscar

Heh, the shouty irrational logic of a div.