Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:35:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Arsebanjo - LOL NO interweb's hottest new curseword!

Started by TC Raymond, July 24, 2007, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC Raymond

From holymoly.co.uk -

"Justin Lee Collins - The Ramones. Kiss. Iggy Pop. AC/DC. It doesn't matter which band name is on the child-sized t-shirt stretched across your repulsive manboobs, you are still a ludicrous arsebanjo."

You heard it on C&B first...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

[trarsebanjo."
]
[/td][/tr][/table]rarsebanjrarsebanjrarsebanj
[rarsebanj/center][/color]

TC Raymond

Shoulders?-Stomach!

rarse[rarsebanjrarsebanj/move]banj[/color]rarsebanj

buttgammon

I like cunteyebrows and twatmouth. Two very nice portamentau words. Well, sort of. They join two words rather than half of one word and half of another.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

rarserarsebanjbanjrarsebanjrarsebanjrarsebanj[ftp]rarsebanj
rarsebanj
/ftp][/glow][/color][/pre]

squinky

buttgammon

Oui, oui, oui, oui!!!!!!!!! C'est formidaaaaaaabbbbblee!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I was a bit distracted by my French girlfriend. That was nice, if a little unexpected.

Cack Hen

Great thread idea, TC! I do hope there's more where that came from!

TC Raymond

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 24, 2007, 02:37:03 PM
Great thread idea, TC! I do hope there's more where that came from!

Not today, thank you. Jesus has suffered enough.

Blumf

TC Raymond

buttgammon

Is this our chance to be truly irrelevant and irreverant? Oh, Harry Kewell...doesn't get many games for Liverpool any more.

Back to nice abusive language, then. What about wanklips? Or bollockears? And fuckhips is nice, too although it could be seen as actually being a compliment to a woman with attractive legs (as in "I want to fuck her between the hips - which makes them fuck hips").

TC Raymond

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 24, 2007, 02:25:27 PM
    rarserarsebanjbanjrarsebanjrarsebanjrarsebanj[ftp]rarsebanj
    rarsebanj
    /ftp][/glow][/color][/pre]

I'm not sure whether that's extreme irony there Shoulders, or you've done something a little odd.

TC Raymond

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 24, 2007, 02:53:57 PM

I'm not sure whether that's extreme irony there Shoulders, or you've done something a little odd.
    He's been mad for fucking years. Absolutely years.[/list]

Vagina-concertina

edit: so are you FOR or AGAINST the word arse-banjo, TC? You're usually so refreshingly forthright with your opinions.

edit: clunge-timpani

the midnight watch baboon

wankfactor! spunkathon! kerFELching! spitwank! cockvomit! grananus!

John Self

Slaglockenspiel

Cumellotron

Urethraccordion

Fallopian Tubular Bells

Vas Deferensynthesizer

EDIT:
    Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 24, 2007, 02:55:56 PM
    edit: so are you FOR or AGAINST the word arse-banjo, TC? You're usually so refreshingly forthright with your opinions.

I think he's for it- he's used it here himself. Hence that "you heard it here first" comment.

So how does holymoly.co.uk work? Does it have a team of writers, or do they accept submissions from anyone?

Neil

[banned troll] is on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=TC_Raymond&direction=prev&oldid=146394060

QuoteRevered British cartoonist, born 30th March 1974 and creator of numerous fanzines, adult humour titles and material for publications as diverse as Shit, Wank, C'mon On My Face!, Poot!, Deadpan, Acne and the Beano. His self-published titles include Kunt (five issues plus a dummy pilot issue), Breakdown (seven issues between 2002 and 2005), Swindle! and Up! (both one-offs).

Raymond (birth name Lee James Bollocks) started drawing at an early age, listing his inspirations as Charles M Schulz and Leo Baxendale in particular, during one of several debilitating childhood illnesses. In 2006, he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, having previously diagnosed himself as "well mexico".

Raymond's style is stolen from the underground cartoonists of the 1960s, in particular Robert Crumb, Gilbert Shelton and Jay Lynch, though his more intricate, heavily inked drawings bring to mind the work of Steve Bell and Hunt Emerson. Among the traits prevalent in Raymond's life are a self-indulgent angst, buxom women (preferably trannies, with 'hard stumps' and 'big jugs', as he puts it), gloating over minor and temporary victories, and disgust for chav sub-culture.

Many of Raymond's recurring characters are Glenn Danzig's misfits following ambitions or careers that are totally unsuited to them:

* David Gedge, for example, is a wannabe rock star whose constant embittered grumbling and apparent misanthropy trip him up at every turn. It is not clear why Winston wants to be a rock star at all, though it could be a work avoidance theory.
        * Whadduc Hunt (his name, if said aloud quickly, is a rather obvious jokey) is a holiday resort entertainer who hates those he would entertain, clearly inspired by John Cleese.
        * The Arseholes, a dysfunctional family whose son Fred Bassett is permanently embarrassed by his dead and frequently naked parents.
        * Pugh Bescent, a scowling teenager who constantly hops from one social grouping to another - the character has gone from being a chav to a goth and back again, numerous times - in a desperate search for peer group acceptance. Pugh isn't a name though, which if anything adds to the humour!

Raymond also features himself in his adventures, and his portrayal of himself is as unflattering as any of the critical brickbats that have been flung his way - "You can't hate me any more than I hate myself"

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

THIS THREAD IS SHIT.......THIS THREAD IS SHIT........THIS THREAD IS SHIT........THIS THREAD IS SHIT..., this thread is shit, this thread is shit, this thread is, THIS THREAD IS SHIT,SHIT,SHHHHIITTTT! (done to the tune of Beethoven's 5th)

buttgammon

I love this bit:

QuoteThe creator of or main contributor to this page may have a conflict of interest with the subject of this article.
    Due to issues of maintaining neutrality and avoiding promotional articles, Wikipedia's conflict of interest guidelines strongly advise that editors do not directly edit articles on topics where they have a close personal or business connection. If this applies to your edits, you are advised to collaborate with independent editors via the article's talk page only.

It's funny because it's true.

MissInformed

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on July 24, 2007, 03:09:23 PM
    THIS THREAD IS SHIT.......THIS THREAD IS SHIT........THIS THREAD IS SHIT........THIS THREAD IS SHIT..., this thread is shit, this thread is shit, this thread is, THIS THREAD IS SHIT,SHIT,SHHHHIITTTT! (done to the tune of Beethoven's 5th)

Monitor.  Drink.  You know the rest.

buttgammon