Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:56:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Arsebanjo - LOL NO interweb's hottest new curseword!

Started by TC Raymond, July 24, 2007, 02:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissInformed

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Now I'm imagining a sort of dog themed space-invaders. Ban this sick filth.

Jemble Fred

Fuck, this is all going a bit far, no? Keep on at him in this way and you'll either kill him, or create a new Hitler.

John Self

...or, more realistically, he'll either calm down and play nice, or go somewhere else.

Quote from: Ronnie the Raincoat on July 24, 2007, 07:54:48 PM
Revered?

Hey, everyone makes typos sometimes, don't they? I don't see why Wikipedia should be any different. Everyone's got a word, or type of word that they stumble over every once in a where, haven't they?

EDIT: sorry, typo, I meant "while", not "where"

chand

I thought 'banjo' was passe as a comedy word ever since Izzard slightly overused it?

TC Raymond

Everyone who has ever tampered with that page is a clitbeehive and a fuckdungeon.

SetToStun

Sorry, but nothing - and I mean nothing - will ever replace "cockvomit" as my favourite new word. That is all.

TC Raymond

Quote from: SetToStun on July 25, 2007, 04:41:26 PM
Sorry, but nothing - and I mean nothing - will ever replace "cockvomit" as my favourite new word. That is all.

"Stand up and cheer" is my favourite euphemism for premature ejaculation. Comes from the 1983 film 'Spring Break'.

Sadness

Sarcoptic Knob meets Mangey Gee

A new crime-fighting duo.....