Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:14:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Over an hour since [banned troll] started a new thread...getting worried here guys..

Started by Neil, July 24, 2007, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

You people are awful, selfishly abusing a poor depressed person like - ...oh wait, he wallows in it. I'm swayed. Also I saw that Arseholes comics... doubly-swayed.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: Jemble Fred on July 24, 2007, 05:06:43 PM
[...]dismissal of Billy Bragg [...] Only a cunt could do that.

Whoah!  Hang on there sire.  This thread is hardly the place for such moot sqabbles. :0)

Jemble Fred

I'm reading 'The Progressive Patriot' right now, and I vote for him to be made King William V.

Dusty Gozongas

Oscar

Even if you're talking utter bollocks Ms Gozongas , I know that your few words of attempted helpfulness have given me a snuggly feeling that goes all the way into my boots.
We have a connection now, Dusty, no one can take that away from us.
And I know that if you ever find yourself on the run for a trumped up murder charge, shoeless and hiding out in a disused internet cafe, then I'll be there for you and I know you'll do the same for me.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Dusty Gozongas on July 24, 2007, 08:36:43 PM
Quote from: Oscar on July 24, 2007, 08:24:38 PMWhat does the Taggers <> posters tag mean?

I'm guessing <>=vs.

Hope that helps either of us.

It means "not equal to", as anybody who's ever banged a BASIC program into an early home computer could tell you.  So it means "The taggers aren't the same people as the posters", I suppose.

(And no, I wasn't the tagger concerned.)

Hope that helps both of you.  :-)

Oscar

You've...I'm...darn it, I want to say something stupid and vaguely sinister but I've sobered up.
Ah well, thanks, at least I can go to sleep a bit more knowledgeable than when I woke up.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 25, 2007, 12:04:11 AM
It means "not equal to"

Only if you're assuming that every tagger is/was a BASIC coder, of course. :-)

Tagger Coder

SOTS

rudi

A mostly pointless thread other than getting Lady Beaner to swear.

That's sent me off to bed a happy bunny.

Mmmmmmmmmmm......

Jemble Fred

There are real women out there, you know. Beaner's just an enormous bearded biker with a carefully constructed online persona.

SetToStun

I seriously doubt anyone's got that much imagination. You really couldn't make it up...

Lady Beaner

Don't make me get my tits out, you filthy heathens! (I really do have a bit of a potty-mouth, don't I?)
Well, fuck YOU. :-)

SetToStun

See what I mean? SPAMBOT will never be able to replicate that sort of post.

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: Dusty Gozongas on July 25, 2007, 12:50:38 AM
Only if you're assuming that every tagger is/was a BASIC coder, of course. :-)

Tagger Coder

pfft... != is obviously the correct way of coding 'is not equal to'.

SetToStun

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 25, 2007, 11:11:21 AM
pfft... != is obviously the correct way of coding 'is not equal to'.

Pah! !(object.equals(otherobject)) is the only way forward.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

ziggy starbucks

you do realise she really is a bloke.

her man boobs will be flabby and hairy, like mine

emo_bliss

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 24, 2007, 03:31:52 PM
at least Sam feigned intelligence.

Meh. I like Sam. That's probably because he reminds me a bit of myself, I dunno.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The only trouble ziggy is that you're secretly a woman.

Sorry about breaking your cover and that, but you must come clean.

ziggy starbucks

if I'm a woman, why then do I have hairy, flabby man boobs

Surely I would have lady boobs if I was a woman!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

You'd think that, wouldn't you? Yes, that would be the standard, both anatomically and socially in this country. Hell knows what happened. Genetic aberration, ghoulish experiment. Either way, a sort of shameful man-boobed lady is what you must be comfortable being. Otherwise it will sneak up on you and we'll find you with a noose around your neck in a poolful of blood because the hanging didn't work so you stabbed yourself.

ziggy starbucks

well I do have a womanly, pert bottom. So maybe I am a woman. How exciting. What do women actually do? Do I have to register my new found womanliness with the women's institute?

and thats the second time today I've been described as a genetic aberration

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quoteand thats the second time today I've been described as a genetic aberration

You just read it twice.

With not being a woman, I'm unsure of what the neccessary behaviours and purchases are. Lots of cushions? It's impossibly to know quite frankly, what they do in those big stores of theres, trying on clogs and making orgasmic noises at candles. I've only heard tales, and as the old adage goes, tales never fails.

Erk. You're on your own, Mr. Woman.

Ciarán

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 25, 2007, 01:12:20 PM
You just read it twice.

With not being a woman, I'm unsure of what the neccessary behaviours and purchases are. Lots of cushions? It's impossibly to know quite frankly, what they do in those big stores of theres, trying on clogs and making orgasmic noises at candles. I've only heard tales, and as the old adage goes, tales never fails.

Erk. You're on your own, Mr. Woman.

This reads almost exactly like yer typical spam email. A very difficult style of writing to get right, as it's apparently a bunch of words thrown together at random but with some attention paid to the rules of grammar. So...well done you! Yay!

ziggy starbucks

damn. and I can't ask lady beaner because she's a bloke. Infact most of the women I know are men. My own mother even.

I'll go to the library and borrow a woman's book about cushions and see what happens to my hormones.

edit: Ciaran is a woman, I think. No, you're a man. sorry.

Lady Beaner

helloooo?! *waves*

Yeh yeh OK, I am a bloke. Sorry to all the guys that I slept with on CaB... that includes YOU, oh yes it does.

Deadman97

This explains why the morning after found me with no memory, lying in a puddle of arse-blood. Interesting.