Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Over an hour since [banned troll] started a new thread...getting worried here guys..

Started by Neil, July 24, 2007, 03:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC Raymond

Quote from: Jemble Fred on July 24, 2007, 05:06:43 PM
We really are shovelling a mountain of trollfood round here, no?

But I'm afraid his dismissal of Billy Bragg was the last straw for me. Only a cunt could do that.

Fuck the ginger-haired big-nosed arseconker. I've shat better songs than he's ever managed.

TC Raymond

Here's a picture of me. You know you want one...

Cue John Self - "You are an ugly fucker aren't you LOL! [banned troll] is LOL NO gay!!!1". Well John, I know I've got a face like a boxer dog that's just had its dinner snitched, so no stating the bleedin' obvious eh?

TC Raymond

Oh dear, I think renaming a whole forum after him is playing into his hands a bit. Ah...that blissful afternoon when he didn't post a new thread for a few hours. We wasted it by talking about him the whole time. He's taking over.

TC Raymond

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 25, 2007, 05:01:37 PM
Oh dear, I think renaming a whole forum after him is playing into his hands a bit. Ah...that blissful afternoon when he didn't post a new thread for a few hours. We wasted it by talking about him the whole time. He's taking over.

Payback time for what the Nazis did to my people. Karmic destiny.

This may seem like a silly question, but [banned troll], why do you keep starting inane new threads all the time?

TC Raymond

Quote from: Regular Chicken on July 25, 2007, 05:06:01 PM
This may seem like a silly question, but [banned troll], why do you keep starting inane new threads all the time?

The forum's named after me innit.

TC Raymond

Okay, I promise not to start a new thread again EVER.

Unless a new Goodies DVD comes out or something.

Zod

I appreciate this might be therapy to you on some level, but I don't see why everyone else should have to pay for it.

TC Raymond

Quote from: Zod on July 25, 2007, 05:10:49 PM
I appreciate this might be therapy to you on some level, but I don't see why everyone else should have to pay for it.

"Everyone else"?

Bloody hell...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Do grown men behave like this?

It's hard to believe what's happened over the past days/weeks is the result of that bloke on the picture up there.

John Self

Quote from: Lookalike Mark Chapman on July 25, 2007, 05:01:37 PM
Oh dear, I think renaming a whole forum after him is playing into his hands a bit.

Lookalike Mark Chapman IS fucking GHEY!!1 LOLZ!

I absolutely agree with you about the name-change: even if it's just for a day, it's grim, and seems like one of the biggest troll-feeds of all time.

And TC, I don't care if calling you gay or ugly is "stating the bleedin' obvious"- I wouldn't stoop to such pathetic levels. People who sling about accusations of gayness over the internet nearly always end up looking like twats. There's a good example of it here.

The Mumbler

For heaven's sake, someone change the heading of this part of the board. It's embarrassing and only encouraging the man.

TC Raymond

Quote from: The Mumbler on July 25, 2007, 05:24:41 PM
For heaven's sake, someone change the heading of this part of the board. It's embarrassing and only encouraging the man.

I don't need encouraging. I just want some recompense for becoming C&B's bitch for no greater crime than not liking Only Fools and fucking Horses very much.

The Mumbler

That's not the reason why opprobrium's being spilt, though. It's the way you're doing it. There are plenty of others on this board who don't care for OFAH, but they're not being slagged off all the time. It's paining me to see it, really - you've obviously had a terrible time for whatever reason - but you can't expect to be vitriolic, often towards other posters, and just say, "Ah, well there are reasons for that". There's only so much patience.

QuoteI don't need encouraging. I just want some recompense for becoming C&B's bitch for no greater crime than not liking Only Fools and fucking Horses very much.

"Don't like it very much"? From reading your posts, it's worse than the fucking plague.

And I don't think that's what annoys people so much, to be honest. We're not all militant Del-boy lovers. Any normal person would change their behaviour (or leave) - not seek 'recompense.'

Edit: yeah, what he said.

I don't really like OFAH but I'm not having a very public nervous breakdown.

TC Raymond

Quote from: Regular Chicken on July 25, 2007, 05:47:35 PM
I don't really like OFAH but I'm not having a very public nervous breakdown.

Just call me Lindsay Lohan without the looks.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: [banned troll] on July 25, 2007, 05:30:53 PM
I don't need encouraging. I just want some recompense for becoming C&B's bitch for no greater crime than not liking Only Fools and fucking Horses very much.
Oh fuck off.

Joy Nktonga

Several posters, myself included, have gone to great pains to make posts detailing his minor shortcomings, thus explaining exactly why he's become CaB's bitch, some of which are very full and detailed, others short and to the point. Somehow, though, he thinks it's only because he doesn't like OFAH very much. I know folks with an ASD can find it difficult to pick up the subtle nuances of the spoken word, facial expression and body language but these many posters and their posts are quite detailed and explicit. [banned troll]'s self-delusion is quite remarkable.

Fry

Quote from: gigolo aunts aren't gentlemen on July 26, 2007, 02:19:36 AM
It seems he's done this before
Woah, this is a little like a bit in a cheesy horror film when the protagonists find out about how a series of murders - commited in the exact same way as in their little town - have occured before in a different little town in which their 'new friend' lived before, only stopping when their 'new friend' moved away, and into their town, from when all the current murders started. When it all falls into place the light turns off and they hear chuckling, then, it turns out he is standing right behind them...

Joy Nktonga

What have we done? I woke up this morning and found that I'd been brutally murdered in my sleep and each of my dismembered limbs had been nailed to the four walls of my room. My head is still missing, but I suspect TC's wearing it as a hat as I write this. I knew I shouldn't have smoked that spliff, drunk that beer and lost my virginity last night.

Quote from: gigolo aunts aren't gentlemen on July 26, 2007, 02:19:36 AM
It seems he's done this before

Quote from: Someone off that other boardhe sent me my first pm

it was about the goodies

Yeah, it's him alright.

That's so weird. He's done it before. How did he perform his public mental breakdowns before the internet came along? Smear dirty protests in public places saying things like "Del-boy is a vag-trumpet"? We can take hope from the fact that he seems to leave eventually. It might be that he's taken the hint, it might be that he's just sapped all the joy out of the place and has to move onto his next victim.

Please, Raymond: For your own good as well as ours - get a job. One nowhere near anything creative.

Damn, I said I'd stop these bitchy posts.

TC Raymond

To redress the balance somewhat here, Dogbomb was and to the best of my knowledge still IS run by a gaggle of screeching, uptight, paranoid, hysterical nerds desperately trying to create Utopia in cyberspace and failing miserably at every turn. I was subjected to online bullying there of such a severe degree, a neutral onlooker actually described it as the worst he'd ever seen. When I dared to jokingly call one of the moderators a "boring little bugger", I was banned from the forums for two weeks. When a few other posters came to my defence, they were banned from the forum completely. No reasons, excuses or even explanation - they were crisped.

In short, Dogbomb is for cunts, by cunts.

John Self

TC Raymond

Quote from: John Self on July 26, 2007, 05:37:11 PM
It does seem very unfair that they banned you.

They even refused to discuss it, the wonkers.

I've just noticed this on that archived forum...

TC's film reviews are really worth reading. When he's not banging on about Bangles, Goodies, chavs or his mum... he can be quite entertaining.

What on earth can he mean?!

John Self

I think he must have really wanted you to anonymously quote him on another site.

Can I just get clear- did they ban you permanently eventually, or did you leave under your own steam?

rudi

So you really have just been repeating yourself all this time?

Christ almighty man...

Quote from: dogbombI liked:

His comic
His vitreol

I disliked:

All the threads about the same old shit
All the threads about hating the same old shit
The whinging when he was flambéd for posting all the threads about the same old shit