Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:42:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy Coffins. What?

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, July 24, 2007, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The BBC with your money done this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/4215923.stm

When I die I want to be buried IN a hammer.

THIS IS A POLISHED UTERUS:

I only went down for a drink of water, has someone spiked the water supply? I think I'm actually mad now. Yep. Loopy as an old rooster.

Where would you be buried then? Tell me.

Dusty Gozongas

Cardboard for me, 'neath a tree hopefully. I'm only specific about the cardboard coffin in me last will and testament. 

Marvin

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 24, 2007, 10:38:49 PM
The BBC with your money done this:

It must have been terribly expensive to upload some photos someone e-mailed them.

I DON'T PAY MY LICENSE FEE FOR THIS!

Go With The Flow

I'm going to give my body to science - and there's nothing science can do about it. Actually, first dibs for anyone who needs any healthy organs, then science can have the dregs.

Dusty Gozongas

Small Man Big Horse

I'd like to be cremated and have my remains be placed in a giant firework, half stuck out of the ground, which sprayed out my ashes whenever anyone walked past. And then be hilariously defaced so it looks like a big cock.

Oscar

Small Man Big Hose! (I'm sorry, that's the last time I do that, I promise)

Dusty Gozongas

Pcha. Those firemen, eh. It's true what they say.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

They really do save cats stuck up trees by putting a saucer of milk at the bottom?

Dusty Gozongas

Are you alluding to something there?

<shudder!>

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Oscar on July 24, 2007, 11:30:03 PM
Small Man Big Hose! (I'm sorry, that's the last time I do that, I promise)

It's okay. I secretly like it.

boki

All Surrogate

I've often thought that the Zoroastrian way of being left on top of a tower for the vultures to eat is pretty good.  Or in a burning ship, like the Vikings.  I'll probably just get cremated though.

Santa's Boyfriend

Bloody hell, this is timely.  My mum died last week, we had the funeral yesterday.

Not sure why I'm posting that, but there you go.

quadraspazzed

Sorry to hear that Santa - my condolences, for whatever they are worth.

Santa's Boyfriend

Cheers.  I didn't post anything on here until now (and only cos of this thread) because I didn't want people to think I was demanding sympathy, which I know doesn't go down well here.

Life goes on, and all that.

SetToStun

NOT EVERYONE CARES...

Actually, fuck that - I'm sorry to hear that, seriously. As quadraspazzed said, condolences, for whatever they mean from a stranger.

Pinball

I'm really sorry to hear that too. My uncle and aunt died within days of each other recently. It's awful how everyone you care about gradually dies off, until eventually it's your turn. An inescapable truth.

Santa's Boyfriend

Thanks for your concerns - I really appreciate them.  I was really close to my mum, so this last week has been really tough, and I've been told it's going to be tough for quite a while.

In fact, if anyone can recommend useful resources regarding getting over a loss like this (eg a website about it or something), I'd appreciate it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm annoyed this thread has been hijacked for your personal grief.

No, not really. Carry on, you have my condolences Santa.

buttgammon

Sorry to hear that Santa. I'm afraid I can't really offer you anything other than my condolences but I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

duckorange

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I'm also sorry to hear that. My mother also died recently. Actually I say that but it was my cat. Actually I say recently but it was about 4 years ago. Still, I'm here for you brother. *holds up fist in a comradely salute*