Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:23:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Grade Is A Cunt...

Started by Sickboy, April 02, 2004, 05:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sickboy

Af'rnoon. Does anyone have a link to a video capture of this? Just because, like...

Lumiere

Why was this deleted from the DVD anyway? I know it's 'offensive', but it's an 18 and Grade had been gone for 4 years when this was released.

DuncanC

Quote from: "Lumiere"Why was this deleted from the DVD anyway?
It wasn't, as such. The episode on the DVD was not the broadcast version, it was an earlier edit (including the Sutcliffe musical etc), and the message was inserted at the very last minute as a result of cuts being made. At least that's how I understood it.

Could've been an easter egg though.

Darrell

It was a later edit actually, prepared in 2001 like the others! The original-original edit had 'Horrorcaust!' in.

Peking O

I think including it on the DVD would have missed the original point of it. It was something slipped in past the censors at Channel 4 to make a point at the time. No need to make the same point years later when Grade wasn't even at the channel anymore.

Lumiere

Granted, but I'd still like to see it. It's kinda like nostalgia, and a little laugh as well.

What was horrorcaust?

Darrell

Quote from: "Lumiere"What was horrorcaust?

Mucho out-takes here - http://chilled.cream.org/forums/brasseye.php

Also many excised scenes from Animals in the pilot, available from the Torque TV thread.