Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:19:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2007: Semi Final: Johnny Yesno vs The Boston Crab

Started by Johnny Yesno, August 06, 2007, 10:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Again, just getting the thread started. I don't mind who serves TBC but if you want to just let me know. I won't be able to get started before tomorrow anyway.

If you've got something prepared already, hit me, John-Bon. Otherwise, I'll do some mental scrabbling this arvo and try to pop one out. Let's just say first come, first serve...

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: The Boston Crab on August 07, 2007, 03:47:35 AM
If you've got something prepared already, hit me, John-Bon. Otherwise, I'll do some mental scrabbling this arvo and try to pop one out. Let's just say first come, first serve...

Yes, go for it. I'm completely out of ideas (although that's been true most of the tournament).

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Just remember Boston. If you win it's still technically me winning since you took my place.

Well how about some inspiration then, Alan? We're both shit out.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Johnny Yesno

I'm deeply sorry.

Oh, the BC Photoshop 101 is a reference to a very witty tag in my last game.

Johnny Yesno

Kapow-boing-boing-aarrgh-rumble-rumble-eek-crash-tinkle-twangngngng!!!

Sources:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Gandhi

This game needs to be finished this weekend, so can you hurry it up, please.

I'll take my last shot today and we'll let the voting commence.

Twatting shithouse school connection. I've only just got it back in time for work, sorry for a shit performance Johnny. If anybody wants to moan, I've finished quickly in every other match so go point at some corporations or something.

I'm out.

fanny splendid