Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:30:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Distant Artillery FX

Started by NobodyGetsOutAlive, April 04, 2004, 12:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NobodyGetsOutAlive

What exactly is the point in this? For any who don't know they were mp3's of about 45mb or so which can still be downloaded from www.jamcredits.com and were just sound effects of gunfire I believe (it was a while since I bothered with one and am on dial up currently so don't feel like wastingm ore time going back to them.

I know the answer will probably be something along the lines of "Nothing whatsoever" and that it's another example perhaps of Morris sandwiching his head firmly between his own buttocks, but I'm really curious. At least with Bushwhacked 1 and 2 we knew we were at least meant to play them to get a few giggles but these overly long mp3s have baffled me.

Why?

schultt

on the jam dvd, if you go to sound options, there is an option to listen to the show in 5.1 surround sound simulation with the sounds of distant artillary in the background. it tells you to organize your speakers in a certain way to achieve the illusion of 5.1, then tells you to download and burn this mp3.

delightfully random.

butnut

Quote from: "schultt"delightfully random.

They're going to come down on you like a ton of bricks for that. I'd run very quickly if I were you.