Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:25:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

genres of yesteryear (toys spin-off)

Started by alan nagsworth, August 09, 2007, 07:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

i swear i am a fucking child and i always will be. i don't listen to any metal at all anymore, used to be into it from every angle... thrash metal, death metal, even BLACK metal! of course all of that is thankfully in the past but there are certain bands that i cannot let go of. i just busted out some Deftones (first two albums) and found myself rocking out considerably. i think other than Deftones, the second album by Amen (We Have Come For Your Parents) is the only metal (be picky and call it punkmetal or some bullshit if you want) album i can go back to... but man, do they RAWK!

something else i only listen to for old time's sake, veeery rarely, is Slim Shady LP by Eminem and 2001 by Dr. Dre. anyone else find themselves latching onto certain bands of certain genres they otherwise want nothing to do with?

Tom The Funkee Homosapien

I have a hatred to dance songs but I cannot let go of Daft Punk their music is catchy and well makes me want to dance like a dance song should do but their like the only ones who can do it.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Why do you have a hatred of dance songs?