Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:57:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Everyone knows a bloke like Micky....

Started by drberbatov, August 12, 2007, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GratefulApe

If I could infringe the copyright of a person and steal an exact copy of them for free, I would definitely do that. If they so wanted, and I doubt they would, people could steal a copy of me and I wouldn't mind with all the fun I'd be having.

LECKIE

I'm looking for the actor who plays this smug CUNT so I can gouge his eyes out with a rusty spoon.

chocky909

Quote from: LECKIE on August 31, 2007, 09:33:24 PM
I'm looking for the actor who plays this smug CUNT so I can gouge his eyes out with a rusty spoon.

He might only play a smug cunt in the advert. Perhaps you should get to know the guy first before blinding him?

LECKIE

Good point I'll just cut his ears off instead.

doug st. john

Quote from: chocky909 on August 31, 2007, 09:48:31 PM
He might only play a smug cunt in the advert. Perhaps you should get to know the guy first before blinding him?

In "Mickey's" case, blind first, ask questions later. Personally id cut his cock off with an old set of pliers, and then see what his cuntish fucking hair looked like then.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: GratefulApe on August 16, 2007, 12:08:22 AM
Shoulders?-Stomach! wrote:

I would steal a car if it were as easy as illegally downloading a file. If it was as simple and hassle-free as going to a website, selecting a film I want and downloading it, then I wouldn't be here right now, I'd be out tearing down the M25 in the Porsche 997 I'd just stolen. But it isn't.

You're obviously pretty crap at stealing cars then! All I do is look for my specific car, double-click the lock, download my backside to the seat and let the torrents of my knowledge flow into the technique of hot-wiring, or something. You up for downloading a few cars this weekend?

mwude

Quote from: doug st. john on August 31, 2007, 11:17:03 PM
Personally id cut his cock off with an old set of pliers, and then see what his cuntish fucking hair looked like then.

His hair would still look the same, surely?  Even if he'd been flailing round cockless on the floor in agony for hours his hair would still be set firmly in place thanks to whatever hair gel it is he's advertising. 

Reading about this advert makes me grateful once again that I waste most of my spare time on the internet rather than watching TV.