Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:58:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Inappropriate greetings cards?

Started by Gandhi, April 05, 2004, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost Yearly

Dunno how the broccoli-haired twat at the back crept in.

smoker

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Dunno how the broccoli-haired twat at the back crept in.

heh hulk smash!

Des Nilsen

:speechless:

(PS: It's sort of a *good* speechless. I won't even bother moaning about my saggy physique. In the picture. But I've mentioned it now haven't I?).

-

@ssmaster

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"
Quote from: "@ssmaster"< queen_sect.jpg >

Heheheh. I do believe that's a keeper. Nice hairdos on PT and Abbie there.

Ha ha top notch AY, a great improvement on my original. That naked pic of TraceyQ will keep some of the VW's warm during those long cold winter nights.

Nearly Annually

Excellent, RM. Always up for a bit of cat bashing.

Somewhat lazy, that one.

hands cold, liver warm

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "@ssmaster"That naked pic of TraceyQ will keep some of the VW's warm during those long cold winter nights.

WAYYY ahead of you...

Rats

hehe, that sect one is class almost, I'm putting that in my special folder.

Nearly Annually

Artist's note: there were several more obviously salacious looking Whores' faces I could've used instead of Des and Abbie, but I liked the symmetry between the two of them. Des is finding it all a bit smirkworthy as frankly he's above mere sex and can't wait to get round to the mutilation, which after all burns more calories, and Abbie's just dutifully biding her time too, because of course when her turn comes she'll make a much better centre of attention than this bitch ...

Quote from: "hclw"< Hitler one >
Simple and beautiful sir :-))

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Nearly Annually"something on a Sunday

What the hell are you doing here?

Family life that good eh?

;¬)

BagJob

smoker

that's sickeningly good. and i mean that in a bad way

MonkeyDrummer

hencole

That's sickenly bad. and i mean that in a bad way.

sproggy

mook

You fucker.....Sproglette that is masterful. Well done sir.

sproggy

Can't beat a bit of Octogenarian molestation, what!

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"

I'm sorry, but that is going way, way, way too far.  Could someone please remove that link?

MonkeyDrummer

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"

I'm sorry, but that is going way, way, way too far.  Could someone please remove that link?

removed.

@ssmaster

Quote from: "Santa's Boyfriend"

removed.

Well done MonkeyDrummer thanks for not being a dick about it. That was a very upsetting image I have to say.

MonkeyDrummer

Yeah, it was. I felt sick and could barely look at it. In theory, it shouldn't be anymore upsetting than a still-born,  but in reality it was quite horrific.

Purple Tentacle

Multimongia has reached the limits of taste after all this time?

My oh my.

TraceyQ

No, that was reached years go when someone posted a picture of a baby that had been stabbed at birth and wrapped in newspaper and  another of a women having sex with a dog.

fanny splendid

I don't think I have seen either of them.

What an innocent life I lead...

@ssmaster

Quote from: "fanny splendid"I don't think I have seen either of them.

What an innocent life I lead...

That was a bit before your time fanny. Yes Multimongia does have morals, it isn't too hard to know where the line can be drawn, it is usually in tune with the rest of the board.