Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:23:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Final: Jutl vs Johnny Yesno

Started by Gandhi, August 20, 2007, 08:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gandhi

The Final: Jutl vs Johnny Yesno

Decide who wants to go first, and how many images you want to post; two or three each.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

rudi

Ahhh, reminds me of those halcyon days when 'mong finished before the first snows... :)

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ah past glories, but don't you long for current glories? Make me into a gigantic blueberry pie for all I care, just get this darn thing started!

jutl

That mong was done in response to moaning about lateness during that contest, so let's not let nostalgia cloud our memories. I'm not serving in this one, so I can't do anything about the delay, but on behalf of everyone who's put effort into this competition, can I suggest that you remain patient?

Johnny Yesno

Apologies to jutl and anyone else who's still interested. I had an unfeasible amount of work on. Maybe I should have thrown in the towel. However, the work's finished now so I can once again focus on this.

Not sure this was worth waiting for but here goes:

Prawn!

Sources:
1 2 3 4

And inspired by this sketch.

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuotePosted on: August 29, 2007

Any sign of jutl?

rudi

<stage whisper> I think he's talking to you... </sw>

jutl

Sorry to take so long. I think I'd better retire after this game as my life is just not letting me return in a timely fashion.

Johnny Yesno

Cambrian Times

Can we vote yet?

If so, Jutl for me. The Bee shit sold it for me.

jutl

Quote from: Cambrian Times on September 08, 2007, 08:01:14 PM
Can we vote yet?

While that's very kind, I think we're going to do another pair. I realise that what I said in my last post was confusing - in fact my opponent pm'd me to ask what the fuck I was talking about.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Cambrian Times on September 08, 2007, 08:01:14 PM
Can we vote yet?

Steady on. I'm savouring the feeling of not having lost to jutl.

Johnny Yesno

Okay, that's enough savouring.

Nyaaaarrrrgh!

Sources:
1 2 3a or 3b

Good luck, sir!

alan nagsworth

Kudos on giving the fetus a little smile, and making that bird on the right hand side look like a twat. Shit Yourself Thin is great as well.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Loved Johnny's solipstick but gotta give it to jutl.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Yesno purely for doing that to that silly bints face.

Mob Bunkhaus

Solipstick was lovely but Jutl gets my vote for the release form.

(This vote is dedicated to the memory of Michael Lush).

Much as I loved the dithering over the arse waxing, "Solipstick" is such an inspired word* I vote Johnny.

* yes, I'm voting on words in an image competition- what're you going to do to me?

chocky909

Star quality from Johnny and Jutl there. I'm sorry there has to be a loser and other trite sentiment but I'm goving my vote to Jutl for tickling my funny bone more ferociously.

DocDaneeka

Johnny Yesno,10 years younger is my shot of the tournament.

buntyman

Johnny by the smallest of margins.

*edited for unnecessary vulgarity