Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:37:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Final: Jutl vs Johnny Yesno

Started by Gandhi, August 20, 2007, 08:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

actwithoutwords

Fantastic final. Great stuff altogether. Very difficult to decided but I'll go for Johnny, for the genius of Solipstick and for his final shot as well.
Gillette Bang was absolutely superb though. Maybe I should change my mind. No, stop it. Submit.

The Widow of Brid

Marvin

rudi

Koant

Johnny, for an ever-so-slightly higher count on my gigglemeter.
Great shots from both sides, each picture is a keeper.

Jutl's last shot was 'class, sheer class' but for overall laughs and inspiration, I'm going for JOHNNY.

alan nagsworth

Can any old fucker vote? If so,

jutl for the Gillette Boom ad alone. And the rest.

Famous Mortimer

Brilliant stuff, both.

My vote goes to jutl.

fanny splendid

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Ronnie the Raincoat

Small Man Big Horse

Johnny Yesno, but as per usual with this sort of thing, only by a whisker.

alan nagsworth

Is this ever gonna end? About a week ago, jutl was saying there was an hour left.

This is the voting stage. I'm wondering when voting will end too, if that's what you meant.

jutl

Quote from: nagsworth on September 19, 2007, 02:30:07 PM
Is this ever gonna end? About a week ago, jutl was saying there was an hour left.

Yes, that was 23 hours after the last post, which is how we've done it in the past I think. I've pm'd my opponent asking him what he thinks...

chocky909

jutl

Quote from: nagsworth on September 19, 2007, 02:30:07 PM
Is this ever gonna end?

With the agreement of my opponent, and having had no objections from the mods I think we'd better call it a day. Thanks to all who voted and to everyone who competed. The final score in the final was

Johnny Yesno 10
jutl 14

Sorry for how long it all took.

chocky909

Congratulations jutl, a thoroughly deserverd victory. And bad luck to Johnny Yesno who played immensely well all the way through the tournament.

It leads me to presentation of the Wimblemong trophy...

[plays Jutlandish national anthem]

There, that was funny wasn't it?

actwithoutwords

Congrats Jutl. And also to Johnny, who was consistently superb throughout.

Johnny Yesno

Congratulations to jutl for a well-deserved win. Thanks to everyone who voted for me and/or made encouraging comments - the result was a lot closer than I expected. And more apologies for how long it took.