Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who the hell are these?

Started by Famous Mortimer, August 23, 2007, 10:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Partly because I'm currently doing one of those music Excel quizzes at work, but it could be used for pictures / videos you've seen and don't have a clue who the band is. Anyway:

The first person isn't the Wonderstuff or Eddi Reader. God knows who the second lot are. Anyone help?

non capisco

Is the first one Pearl Jam? The second one looks a bit like Lou Reed when you first look, but doesn't when you look closer.

Kazuo Kiriyama

Second one is Fairground Attraction. I thought the first one was The Wonderstuff too, but I guess it isn't.

I had no idea who Eddi Reader was, so I googled her, and discovered that while that's not her in the first picture as you say, that is her in the second. Moderately amusing, I think you'll all agree.

Neville Chamberlain

I don't know who the first one is, but I can tell by the look on the person's face that they're rubbish.

phantom_power

have you tried "miles hunt" for the first one. he is the singer in the wonderstuff and it looks a lot like him

niat

Come on, upload the quiz! The bloke from Wonderstuff was Miles Hunt, wasn't he? Have you tried that?

How about Miles Hunt? Think he was from Wonderstuff. Bet that's him...

Famous Mortimer

Joy Nktonga

That pic is Wonderstuff, but is noted as "wonder stuff."

A quick go through has netted me 192 out of the 270, but I haven't included the ones where the compiler's spelling is so awful that I can't get a "correct" notation. How many ways can one write "Sugababes" for example?

208 now.

Joy Nktonga

And it's "The" sugababes. Frustrating.