Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,399
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:53:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Has ANYTHING good happened to ANYONE recently?

Started by Captain Crunch, August 25, 2007, 11:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hank_Kingsley

Yes. Drunken facebook propositions are sometimes worth the feeling of terrible shame the morning after. Ooh, get me. Utilising a computer for romance, just like the Rachel Papers but less (more) cunty.

Lee Van Cleef

The team won their first playoff game today and I'm pretty stoked about it.

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 02, 2007, 01:09:44 PM
It could be "Hand Built By Robots" by Newton Faulkner, I suppose (which I've never heard of, but good luck to your friend).

That's the one. Nice that one of us made it, at least.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on September 02, 2007, 09:48:02 PM
Yes. Drunken facebook propositions are sometimes worth the feeling of terrible shame the morning after. Ooh, get me. Utilising a computer for romance, just like the Rachel Papers but less (more) cunty.
Good lad Hank, yay for romance I says.

Hank_Kingsley

the midnight watch baboon

It's not really a good thing, but a capsule I just popped out of a blister pack went flying across the kitchen and landed in the toaster, cheering me up considerably.

TC Raymond

Somebody's uploading Goodies albums onto YouTube. Fucking great!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A46W-wReaQc[/youtube]

"HEY HEY HEY!"

buttgammon

I finally got 'Movies' by Holger Czukay on CD today so I'm understandably very, very, very, very happy.

Neil

Is that the one with "Cool In The Pool" on it?  You should have come to your uncle Neil!

EDIT:  Ah CD, right, fairy nuff.

buttgammon

Yep, and the instrumental as a bonus track. I wish I had it on vinyl but I guess I can only dream of that.

Famous Mortimer

No it fucking hasn't. The nice cheaper-than-where-I-am-now flat fell through at the eleventh hour. Cock and balls.

Gulftastic

I was finally awarded full mobility allowance following a hearing last week.

I'd sooner not need it but hey, they've back dated it for a year so I'm due a couple of grand.

Nice.