Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:15:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Owen Wilson attempts suicide

Started by gigolo aunts aren't gentlemen, August 27, 2007, 12:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

That's probably a typo though. I doubt she said exactly the same nonsensical sentence twice in a row.

QuoteThe Hole singer added: "He's not even known over here. No one knows who the guy is. He has bit parts in movies - that's what he does."

I like that. It suggests you have to star in a few hit movies before you have the right to help someone on their way to suicide. Pot. Kettle, Kurt. Shotgun. Black.

boxofslice

She's completely hatstand. You can see why Kurt blew his brains out, better that than having that hag in your life.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Could you sum it up in a word?
No.
A sound?
Woouurgh!

Uncle TechTip

Simon Pegg in Hollywood, Steve Coogan supposedly buying drugs for Courtney Love - it's like some odd comedy actor-based dream I had ten years ago is actually coming true. Which would mean that I was with them at all times...

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: wherearethespoons on August 31, 2007, 03:32:00 PMThere's a video here - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11021-2006410749,00.html?channel=Celebs+Exposed&clipID=1347_SUN3383

Actually it's worth watching that - the tone of voice she exhibits in that video is a lot less harsh than the bare printed words imply.  There's also more words than in the quote, and they're quite good ones too and put a slightly different context on her "outburst".

Glebe

She still has a go at him, though.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Heh, she must've fucked up if she's got CaB on Coogan's side.

Glebe

Good thing she didn't befriend Gervais!