Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:06:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Confession time!

Started by alan nagsworth, September 02, 2007, 06:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckorange

I once had the pleasure of standing guard while one of my drinking buddies did a Nature Poo behind a wall on the way home from the pub. Unfortunately, he got his angles all wrong and laid a good length of nutty slack straight into his grundies.

How we laughed.

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: nagsworth on September 03, 2007, 03:17:27 PM
Naaah, nature poo is the affectionate name shared between my circle of friends, and there's only one public convenience and it's closed at that time, and all the bars lock up at about 10:30 round here. Damn my shitty town, even more shitty now I've shat in it.

You're a rum one Nagsworth.

Oscar

I knew someone who did a shit in the woods once. He went to shit on the forest floor, and, just in time, realised that he was about to crap straight into his trousers. There's a real art to outdoor shitting and there's probably a best-selling book on the subject.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

It's called not wearing any clothes.

butnut

That reminds me...this has stayed as a horror I can't forget, although I've escaped any confrontation over it yet.
A few years ago I was out at a friend's birthday party. I got very drunk and somehow managed to impress a girl (a distant friend of a friend) who, I suspect, was also very drunk. We went back to her apartment, drank more, fumbled around a bit then fell asleep, naked.
I woke up in the early hours of the morning to find that I'd done an impressive sloppy poo down my leg and in the bed. I crept out of bed, had a cursory wash, got dressed and left without waking her. I didn't leave my number.

Oscar

Oh come on, that sounds like a made up story. There's no way you'd ever get a girl into bed.

Cack Hen

Oh well if it's a REAL wanking thread...

A few years ago when we had a dog (this story won't be as good as that opening line suggests), it was almost impossible to keep her hairs off of our clothes, due to her malting relentlessly. If I wanted any of my clothes looking remotely passable, I'd usually have to dedicate a good 15 minutes brushing them down. I eventually found that getting changed in the back garden was much easier, because you could brush yourself off outside and the hairs wouldn't just fly back on you. After about a week of walking out into the garden at 7am on a winter morning, I had a sudden urge to knock one out then and there, and it was absolutely wonderful. Maybe I felt at one with nature or something, it was very serene and peaceful, I was completely in my own little world and would usually leave my mess on my mums flowers (albeit by accident). I didn't clean up or anything, nature was bound to take care of that.

I was never caught, but I had to stop doing it because my sister saw me going out there one day and became a crap family joke that I got changed in the garden, so I had to stop in case somebody walked out there and saw me.

When I have my own place I'll be wanking in my garden all the time. It has to be winter, though. 

23 Daves

Quote from: mister_enmity on September 02, 2007, 01:46:53 PM
OK *gulp*

I don't know how to ride a bike.

You gulped before that?  I can't ride a bike either.  Mrs Daves keeps wanting to take me down the park to teach me, and I can't begin to tell you how sodding embarrassing even the idea of that is.  Whatever would the local hoodies say?

I can't swim either, and I also can't drive a car.  So I'm fairly fucking useless at most practical things in life.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I know a girl that used to boast of lying on her back naked in the garden when it rained, frigging herself off. She doesn't boast about it anymore, though I don't know why, it's a damn sexy thought. Sexier than imagining Cack Hen jizzing into a flowerbed, anyway.

buttgammon

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 03, 2007, 09:37:50 PM
I know a girl that used to boast of lying on her back naked in the garden when it rained, frigging herself off. She doesn't boast about it anymore, though I don't know why, it's a damn sexy thought. Sexier than imagining Cack Hen jizzing into a flowerbed, anyway.

What are house prices like in her area?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Insurance premiums more like.

Hey, is that what I think i*CRASHHHH!*

SetToStun

Quote from: Oscar on September 03, 2007, 08:47:40 PM
I knew someone who did a shit in the woods once. He went to shit on the forest floor, and, just in time, realised that he was about to crap straight into his trousers. There's a real art to outdoor shitting and there's probably a best-selling book on the subject.

Inevitably, there is. A friend of mine who lives in Canada spends a lot of time hiking and suchlike and owns this tome. It's amazing how you can pad out a book on shitting with stories about former (and now late) US presidents and their outdoor shitting techniques, for example.

lactating man nips

I don't think Mr Analytical has even posted in this thread and yet its still descended into shitwank hell.

mister_enmity

Quote from: 23 Daves on September 03, 2007, 09:26:05 PM
You gulped before that?  I can't ride a bike either.  Mrs Daves keeps wanting to take me down the park to teach me, and I can't begin to tell you how sodding embarrassing even the idea of that is.  Whatever would the local hoodies say?

I can't swim either, and I also can't drive a car.  So I'm fairly fucking useless at most practical things in life.

Innit???!! It's just that I've rarely told anyone about it. My dad never bothered to teach me when I was younger, and I just let it pass. And likewise I don't think I'll be able to swim or drive a car.

Oscar

Quote from: SetToStun on September 04, 2007, 10:04:46 AM
Inevitably, there is. A friend of mine who lives in Canada spends a lot of time hiking and suchlike and owns this tome. It's amazing how you can pad out a book on shitting with stories about former (and now late) US presidents and their outdoor shitting techniques, for example.

Oooh excellent! That's Christmas sorted then. A copy of that to everyone in my family!

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Cack Hen on September 03, 2007, 09:15:12 PM
I was never caught, but I had to stop doing it because my sister saw me going out there one day and became a crap family joke that I got changed in the garden, so I had to stop in case somebody walked out there and saw me.   

What, and miss the opportunity of turning a crap family joke into an excellent everyone-in-the-local-vicinity joke?