Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,466
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:58:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Amusing misnamings

Started by Kapuscinski, September 05, 2007, 12:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cambrian Times

Jarvis Cocker was on the TV once, when my mum walked into the living room and stated "Ooh isn't that Jasper?"

Analrapist

Quote from: Huzzie on September 06, 2007, 04:35:59 PM
I would still pay money to be called Curt.

Bloody hell, I dread to think what your real name is then!

Huzzie

It's Ralf.

I used to absolutely worship Kurt Cobain y'see, when I was at school. Nirvana could really have been considered my first love. I wasn't too far off the screeming girlies who had been diagnosed with Beatlemania.

Angst in my Pants

Quote from: Clone Army on September 06, 2007, 02:48:26 PM
What?! He meant "CURB" you disgusting git. Like the curb off the side of the road...Hollyoaks Road!

Dirty sod.
Actually, I meant that a smiley face could have been placed inside one of the two occurrences of "O" in "Hollyoaks".  Perhaps petals could have been drawn around the second, making it look a bit like a flower.

Or a vertical line through it, to make it look like a cunt.

SOTS

Quote from: waste of chops on September 05, 2007, 10:44:54 PM
My girlfriend recently got an invite to currently-popular social network site MyFace, apparently. Either that or some dirty bugger's propositioning her by email.

One of my teachers keeps refering to popular social networking site "Smartface." I really don't know where she got it from. She keeps calling CSI "CIS" as well despite claiming to be a fan.

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on September 05, 2007, 12:51:53 PM
A former Frenchman housemate of mine called Woolworth's, 'Woof-Woofs', and once read aloud from a tv guide that there was soon to be a show on featuring pensioners' raping. He meant rapping. Oh, foreigners!

Are you sure he didn't mean "prisoners raping", and was talking about Oz?

The reason I made this post is because I actually did misread "pensioners" as "prisoners".

Hank_Kingsley

That's a sexy rapist avatar you've got there SPC.

Suttonpubcrawl

It's funny what you can see through a rapist's eyes.

Huzzie

It's that old cockerney comedian who I can't remember what his name is.

FAKE EDIT: I know it's not really him but does anyone know who I mean?

REAL EDIT: I think he may be called "Arthur" something.

quadraspazzed

Hank_Kingsley

Huzzie

Haha. No, not Arthur Askey (what the blazes?!) or Mike Reid (what the urp, Urp, URP!!??).

He is still going now, must be late 50's. Smokes a lot, cockney of tongue, can be quite funny at times. He used to be all over the panel shows and I think he may have had a regular slot on Grumpy Old Men. This is really not worth the posts, you know?:-)

He might not be called Arthur. I reckon he has been on "Have I got THE NEWS for you a few times"

quadraspazzed

Arthur Smith!

aka Arfur Smiff

Huzzie

That sounds right Quadruped.... checks Google Images...

Yep! Spot on! You win BEST VERBWHORE 7/9/07 Award. Which gets you a big kiss from a Whore of your choice*.

*<crosses fingers and whispers>pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

quadraspazzed

Huzzie

I've had better message board kisses from a 60 year old multi bellied yank who was pretending to be an 18 year old femme fatel!

:-(

What a disappointment! I had been waiting for that for so many years!

:-(

quadraspazzed

Sorry Huz, I'm a bit out of practise these days.

Huzzie

Quote from: quadraspazzed on September 07, 2007, 12:41:15 AM
Sorry Huz, I'm a bit out of practise these days.

Don't you flirt with me now! People only get one chance with me. I should state though, ANYONE and EVERYONE can get one chance with me.