Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:44:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"How could I, a 5ft woman, have possibly raped a strapping, 6ft businessman?"

Started by Xorn, September 09, 2007, 10:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xorn

While I sympathise with the woman in this article being falsely accused of rape, I'm also a bit flabergasted with her attitude.

Quote"My life is in ruins, all because of a claim that was totally ridiculous and should never have been taken seriously,"

Oh really? You think policemen should just laugh someone out of the station if they think an accusation sounds ridiculous?  While female on male rape is rare, it does happen, and it should be treated just as seriously as male on female rape. 

Although importantly, the accused should be treated anonymously in both cases.

While the man in this case should be prosecuted for lying about this in a despicably selfish manner, it is right that it be investigated.

Do you agree?

Santa's Boyfriend

Dark Sky

Your link isn't working.  But presumably she raped him with a giant dildo of some sorts?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: Dark Sky on September 09, 2007, 11:09:58 AM
Your link isn't working.

Here's a working version of it.

Quote from: Dark Sky on September 09, 2007, 11:09:58 AMBut presumably she raped him with a giant dildo of some sorts?

Apparently not.  Although it doesn't say so explicitly, it appears that the accusation is that it was just conventional intercourse performed under the influence of a date-rape drug.

Lady Beaner

So, a date-rape drug would make him hard? Innnnnnterestinggggggg... *strokes chin*

mook

Pogue Mahone

Dark Sky

She says she's lost over two and a half stone since it happened, which is a good thing, surely?

Shame about lack of giant ribbed dildo though.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

The thread title reminds me of TMWRNJ.

"But who is the real mosnter here Stu? Is it the woman who drugs someone in order to have sex with them against their consent? Or is it the businessman? In his suit and tie."

rudi

QuoteThen she had to describe every explicit detail of the encounter in a two-hour interview with five officers - four of them men - who she claims treated her as if she were guilty.

Yeah - that's what they do. What planet does she live on?

QuoteHow could a small woman date-rape a powerfully built, 6ft tall man?

The drugs, obviously. Durrrrrr.

My second favourite bit:

Quote"I was taken aback because the wine made it very clear he was there for sex," she said.

Is that a legal argument. "She consented, m'lud, by drinking the wine I@d brought with me; a clear sign I had the horn.

The comments?

Innocent woman... ploice should be sacked... this government.. heh, twats.

But my favourite bit?

QuoteSomething has to be done

The default sentence, surely?

Small Man Big Horse

I think she should consider herself lucky to be alive. After all she did mention this -

Quote"He spoke of taking me on a trip to Portugal.

Pinball

Women could never hurt men. It's unheard of. Such is the laughable legal perception of equality.

Hypodeemic Nerdle

Jack Shaftoe

People always use 'strapping' and '6ft' like you're some kind of man monster. I'm over 6ft, and about 13st and am an utter wuss. I could probably be raped on the merest whim (this isn't a hint).

Jemble Fred

I think it's about time that any man who ever suggests that he has been raped should be summarily convicted for rape. Any other cause of action is just silly.

daisy11

Quote from: Jack Shaftoe on September 10, 2007, 06:46:52 AM
People always use 'strapping' and '6ft' like you're some kind of man monster. I'm over 6ft, and about 13st and am an utter wuss. I could probably be raped on the merest whim (this isn't a hint).

6ft huh?  Hmmm ...

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Jack Shaftoe on September 10, 2007, 06:46:52 AM
But are you a businessman? That's clearly the deciding factor.

rudi

Quote from: Hypodeemic Nerdle on September 10, 2007, 02:23:49 AM
Which shitwit posted the "slag" tag?

Wasn't me, but I'm assuming it's irony. I giggled using that assumption, I'm afraid.

katzenjammer

Quote"I was taken aback because the wine made it very clear he was there for sex," she said.

Shit! I took a couple of bottle of wine round to my mate's house the other evening, he must have thought I was about to roger him senseless.  I'd better give him a ring and explain.