Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:49:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricklewood 9/11

Started by TC Raymond, September 11, 2007, 05:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC Raymond

mook

Oh you little tinker, bless your little cotton socks.

TC Raymond

I know where your avatar picture comes from, Mook. Just gave me a little smile of recognition from my old "I wonder what happens if I click this link...OH FACK!" days.

mook

I'm sorry TC, but your little tiger has thrown me. Are you trying to say that consensual anal congress with an adult female is disgusting?

TC Raymond

Quote from: mook on September 11, 2007, 05:42:09 PM
I'm sorry TC, but your little tiger has thrown me. Are you trying to say that consensual anal congress with an adult female is disgusting?

The tiger is Shere Khan, from Disney's the Jungle Book, as voiced by suave Englishman George Sanders. I could just imagine him looking at that picture and saying "disgusting" in his fruity English voice.

mook

George Sanders you say! Well I never knew that.

I'll tell you what TC, if you can find me a picture of GS doing what that lovely stoical young lady is doing in my avatar, I will send you twenty English pounds and promise to use his vissog as my avatar for ever more. Honest injun.

TC Raymond