Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:05:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The British Comedy Archive

Started by It Was Cancer, April 06, 2004, 08:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

It Was Cancer

I'm making an archive site, documenting TV and radio comedy from the 60s onwards.  Won't be online for a month or two yet (tis a mammoth task as you might guess) but was wondering if any fellow whores could help me out.

I'm just looking for opinions.  I'm going to have a little testimonials section for many of the comedies, and am looking for people to write a little about some comedies they love, some they hate.

It can be on absolutely any comedy at all, because I've been researching and archiving for months on end and haven't left much off.  Even something you think is madly obscure, but you loved/hated it, I'd be interested in.

So, would anybody like to participate?

weekender

No, fuck off, do your own research.

I'm making so many helpful posts tonight.  Cider, you see.  Sorry.

I'll be making cock jokes next.

Still, nice to know what goes through the GB posters heads.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Maybe Faceless would like to supply a few clips?

imitationleather

I hope you haven't left out a five minute long slo-mo clip of Delboy falling through the bar. If you have, I'll hunt you down and fucking kill you like a dog.

It Was Cancer

No, you misread me.  It's not clips or anything I'm looking for.  It's just comedy fans to write a bit about a comedy they love or hate, simple as that.  Can be 2 sentences or two pages.  I'm making this site for comedy fans, as a resource site, just to stick everything in one place and provide a directory to tons and tons of comedy sites over the net.

Darrell

Could you put up a list of programmes you'll initially be covering so people can suggest ones you've left out?

Would be the best way we could help I think.