Author Topic: Audio Letters  (Read 888 times)

Audio Letters
« on: October 09, 2007, 05:05:27 AM »
I was listening to ffogems very funny letter again, and thought it could make a good thread.  The idea being to write - or find on the net - a letter of some description, and then record yourself reading it out.  Anyone up for it?

ffogems - cerel letter (take 1)

Re: Audio Letters
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 08:29:42 PM »
Awwww man, I would actually like to get involved in this but I am a computer pleb. I only have a logitech cam and no idea how to make it record audio only. Once I figure it out I might join in!

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2007, 01:23:14 AM »
Well, any time you want to send me video of yourself, I would be happy to strip the audio out.  Cough.

Or try this Lady Beaner...on Windows, yeah?  Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder.

Try that!  If it doesn't work, then in that program go to Edit > Audio Properties.  Now in Sound Recording, make sure it's set to your logitech cam.

Gawd, given your job, I'm sure you must have hilarious requests and stuff from people knocking about!

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 05:16:52 PM »
Neil - MWAH!

'Hilarious' is not the word. I so wish I could get away with posting some of the weirder calls on here, but I would be bum-raped within an inch of my life.