Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:27:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Audio Letters

Started by Neil, October 09, 2007, 05:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

I was listening to ffogems very funny letter again, and thought it could make a good thread.  The idea being to write - or find on the net - a letter of some description, and then record yourself reading it out.  Anyone up for it?

ffogems - cerel letter (take 1)

Lady Beaner

Awwww man, I would actually like to get involved in this but I am a computer pleb. I only have a logitech cam and no idea how to make it record audio only. Once I figure it out I might join in!

Neil

Well, any time you want to send me video of yourself, I would be happy to strip the audio out.  Cough.

Or try this Lady Beaner...on Windows, yeah?  Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder.

Try that!  If it doesn't work, then in that program go to Edit > Audio Properties.  Now in Sound Recording, make sure it's set to your logitech cam.

Gawd, given your job, I'm sure you must have hilarious requests and stuff from people knocking about!

Lady Beaner

Neil - MWAH!

'Hilarious' is not the word. I so wish I could get away with posting some of the weirder calls on here, but I would be bum-raped within an inch of my life.