Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:17:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Le Blogotheque

Started by jaydee81, October 31, 2007, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaydee81

I've seen this mentioned a bit in the press...

http://www.blogotheque.net/cae_tous_les_concerts.php3

Is this the best page on the internet ever?

Vitalstatistix

I've only seen the Architecture in Helsinki and Beirut ones, but yes I'd say it is the best page on the internet ever.

Well, after this of course.

actwithoutwords

Well, you have already got more replies than my previous thread on this got.

Fucking cunts the lot of you.

jaydee81

Heehee... funny... Sorry... didn't spot the other one... the Keren Ann one's pretty cool...

Vitalstatistix

actwithoutwords, if I'd seen that thread I would totally have been all like "I've only seen the Architecture in Helsinki and Beirut ones, but yes I'd say it is the best page on the internet ever" or some other equally helpful and insightful comment.

Soo.. which are the best ones? I love the group singing in the Architecture one, when I watch it I wish I was there..

Cack Hen

I'm From Barcelona ones are pretty good, a little cheesy, but very fun to watch.

actwithoutwords

The National ones are great. Particularly Ada. Beautifully shot.
The Arcade Fire doing Wake Up in the middle of the crowd at a gig is pretty nice too.

jaydee81

I quite like the Beirut one too... if you like a man with a rich deep voice, accordians and a man playing wheelie bins as drums...
The Jeffrey Lewis one is... interesting... too...

Vitalstatistix

I love how the second Beirut one starts with just yer man singing on a banjo on the street, then he wanders into a crowded bar and right to the back where his hodepodge group of instrumentalists are sitting, and they all join in. Great stuff.