Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:02:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm leaving - to hell with you all

Started by TC Raymond, November 06, 2007, 04:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil, Good morning and welcome back to the poll!

Neil, Close the bloody door
2 (4.3%)
Neil, Close the god-damn thread
2 (4.3%)
Neil, CLOSE THE MOTHEREFFIN FORUM
1 (2.2%)
Neil, Hot Potato!
2 (4.3%)
Neil, I quite like The Wiggles
3 (6.5%)
Neil, I think they're shit
1 (2.2%)
Neil, LambFruit
5 (10.9%)
Neil, WHY DON'T YOU
2 (4.3%)
Neil, Fine, fuck this I'm off
0 (0%)
Neil, ENJOY YOUR TWITCHING BOARD, CORPSES!
8 (17.4%)
Neil, Argh my arse
0 (0%)
Neil, So, what have we learnt?
1 (2.2%)
Neil, Why are we still posting in this thread?
2 (4.3%)
Neil, please ban [banned troll]
9 (19.6%)
Neil's big lovely cock
4 (8.7%)
Neil, Neil! - Orange Peel!
4 (8.7%)
Neil, I mean that in a non-sectarian way.
2 (4.3%)
Neil portrudes from a boy's bottom
0 (0%)
Neil, Is he still fucking here?
3 (6.5%)
Neil, since when do I have this power?
1 (2.2%)
Neil, can I bang your sister?
4 (8.7%)
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta
3 (6.5%)
Neil, what's the maximum options a poll can have?
0 (0%)
Neil, do you think they'll break my balls?
0 (0%)
Neil, where's Wally?
0 (0%)
Neil, why have Waspy's Wife tags got so shit?
1 (2.2%)
Neil, Eat a Pork Pie in a Mosque
5 (10.9%)
Neil, this place has become a clique.
1 (2.2%)
Neil Pye
1 (2.2%)
Neil, ¿qué pasa con los de corazón partido?
0 (0%)
Neil, what's going on?
0 (0%)
Neil, what's it to you, pissface?
0 (0%)
Neil Neil Neil
0 (0%)
BIG BOUNCING BUTTOCKS!!!
1 (2.2%)
An tSaoi
3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 46

TC Raymond

You heard me.

Logging in here to find snotty private messages from Neil, my avatar changed to a picture of those two cunting shitbags and several ominous warnings along the lines of "clean up your act or we'll do a Dogbomb on you" was a little more than I could take. So that's me out of here.

I had hoped that this would be a comedy forum full of like minds, but it isn't. It's just a snobathon, full of mingy little twatworms who sit and bitch about how things are all going to hell and how awful modern TV is without doing a blind bloody thing about it. These same people, however, apparently don't find it too much of an effort to be infuriatingly cliquey, middle-class and snotty to the point of ignoring well-meaning private messages and condemning the creative efforts of others, simply because they don't conform to their own narrow perceptions of 'humour'.

And before you all start the "oh, but you do the same thing only worse" shit, can it. I've tried to raise the tone of the discussions above ankle-level on several occasions, but since you're all happier gassing about the halcyon days of Alan fucking Partridge and Absolutely and (God help us) Bill "messiah complex" Hicks, all I get is insulted, flamed and referred to as "a stain and an embarrassment".

Now I'm being told not to mention the few things I genuinely love. Talk about a red rag to a bull. I literally can't win. I slate Josie Long, because she genuinely deserves it, being an icon of everything that is shit and wrong about British comedy at the moment (along with Fielding, Kitson, Brand etc), and what happens? Yes, some clever bastard changes my avatar to a picture of her, with the HILARIOUS personal text "I love you Josie". Yes, we can all be hard bastards the minute we become moderators, can't we Neil?

I've made a few friends here and as they have my e-mail, they're more than welcome to keep in touch, the rest of you can fucking rot. I mean it - ROT. Especially those who thought it hilarious to mock my abusive childhood, my neurological disorders, my apparently socially unacceptable liking for comedies not generally regarded as "cool" and my fine comics work - "utterly pedestrian" my fucking arse.

Go ahead and delete my account, I don't give a flying shit. There are better boards out there, ones that are not populated by cretins who still whinge that Absolutely isn't available on DVD or ignore Steptoe and Son threads in favour of bigging up the nihilistic racket of hip-hop or how bloody wonderful Girls Aloud are supposed to be.

THE DEATH OF THE BOARD HAPPENED TODAY AND YOU'RE ALL TOO BLIND TO SEE IT. ENJOY THE LAST TWITCHES OF THE CORPSE, KIDS.

Lord of divs

Poor TC, Alas I never knew him, he seemed like an angry prophet of midlands dissatisfaction mixed up in Asda own brand self hate and loathing.  I really hope he makes it through.

Artemis

You'd never have survived a tough crowd at a comedy gig, son. All the best.

buttgammon

Well, I thought my fake suicide attempt from the other day was pretty bad.

RIP TC. We'll miss the amateur dramatics. Don't worry mate - we'll give you a good send-off. Goodies themed funeral, hip hop and Girls Aloud played throughout. Though Tim, Bill and Graham have got other commitments so they can't attend unfortunately. But we can book Josie Long instead.

Famous Mortimer

And I didn't get a special namecheck. I almost feel like I failed.

Sovereign

Fucking get lost you deluded freak. middle-class student snotty shitbags or not, these people here are way out of your league. You dont fit in here coz your a self-obsessed abusive fruitcake, its not THEM its YOU.

Your not funny, or original, or intelligent, or iconoclastic. You offer nothing to this place other than self-pity and self-obsession. Your a joke. To be honest I think people have taken it easy on you because its blatantly obvious that your some sort of nutter, mark my words you'll drift from forum to forum getting rejected just the same way. If you didn't make such a song and dance about being assburgers then you'd have gone long ago I'm sure of it.

Infact I dont even think you'll go, your too deeply in love with the melodrama and attention you get here, you wont go til your pushed. I can even see you re-joining under a new alias and trying to start again. No-way someone as sad as you can just walk away from all this attention, its probably the only thing you live for.

purlieu

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Well I must say, this is all tremendously exciting.

ozziechef

Is it just coincidence TC's off just as Autumnwatch starts again on BBC2?

Duckula

This might be the best internet meltdown I have ever seen.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

"Changes are being made here which go against my principles. I just cannot agree with them. Quack quack oops."

Hank_Kingsley

Little Hoover

Quote from: Neil on November 05, 2007, 09:22:31 PM
I've PM'd him, let's see if I can get him to settle down and stop doing things that annoy others.  It did work with the ENDLESS Josie Long stuff. 

hmmm

Emma Raducanu

I'll miss ignoring you. So long, take care.

boxofslice

DistantAngel

Artemis

Do you think TC is anything like this guy?

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=siBfDKZVsWg[/youtube]

Godzilla Bankrolls

Well Neil, you can safely say you've done the right thing.

Marv Orange

Oh poor me poor me grow up you deluded fuckwit.

Paaaaul

[tag]TC Rainman starts a thread about himself[/tag]

Hank_Kingsley

Artemis, that video is a little joy. However, no. No he is not a TC. He is a lovable camp office fan. A level 8.5 who poses no immediate danger!

biggytitbo

Vitalstatistix

buttgammon

Quote from: [banned troll] on November 06, 2007, 04:14:36 PM
I had hoped that this would be a comedy forum full of like minds, but it isn't.

Phew! That's a relief!

Thank you for the kind words on the forum, TC.

Mister Six

jaydee81

Quote from: [banned troll] on November 06, 2007, 04:14:36 PM

THE DEATH OF THE BOARD HAPPENED TODAY AND YOU'RE ALL TOO BLIND TO SEE IT. ENJOY THE LAST TWITCHES OF THE CORPSE, KIDS.

We will look back and realise how right he is... mark my words....

Jemble Fred

So. About the name of this CC Goodies thread...

Marvin

jaydee81

One day when I stop posting on here I would like a send off like this...